Fish-for-foals game (By: NekuChan and Gloryknight)

Are you visiting the local fair? Don’t forget to check on the “Fish-4-foals” game!
A special game designed with the very rare bowl fluffies in which you can fish a foal and keep it!
Show up either your creativity or your kindness while fetching those foals, all are valid as long as the mummah stays alive to keep on producing more foals! Flex your skills and gadgets to your friends or just take the foal because you liked it.

Come’on now! Come to see and play! And remember! It’s only 5 USD per game!

(breakinguptheonlyruleofkeepingthemummahalivemightearnlegalactiononourpartbecauseseriouslywedon’tknowhythosebowlfluffiesaresoraremaybeit’sjustthedarwingawardssincemostofthemareinthewildandwerentdomesticatedbuthelldoiknowjustdontkillthestupibowlfluffyfactoryfortheloveofgod)

Commissioned little comic of a fair game “fish 4 foals” for @GloryKnight as part of his story/comics series of Holly’ farms!

One of the foals fishing attempts served as a test and after a lot of more development developed into the Holly Farms Claw Machine.

129 Likes

“It’s a good idea for a game sir, but why did we allow the contestants to bring in their own barbed arrows. Doesn’t that pose a risk to the mother unit?”

“There’s a very important reason why we don’t discriminate against the contestants choice of instrument Jenkins. And that’s because the man with the barbed arrow paid twice as much in order to compete with said instrument.”

32 Likes

First of all I’d pay for a game and secondly this is a good mini comic :clap: :clap: :clap: great job Neku :+1:

6 Likes

I could spend five bucks on a cat food dish.

3 Likes

“The man with the money speaks, besides the rule is to make sure she lives, she can miss an eye but still breathing, now go get more excentrics for the game Jenkins!”

8 Likes

It was well worth working with Neku on

4 Likes

So in universe Holly set this up but got the flu so her brothers were put in charge of it.
and this helped inspire her claw machine idea as something safer.

4 Likes

I can tell cuz slowly working on something too but no spoilers lol

2 Likes

“Also he has barbed arrows. I am not paid enough to risk getting shot.”

5 Likes

Yooooo shit looooks fun as hell

1 Like

Good artwork & story NekuChan & Gloryknight. :+1:

I think it would work better with seafluffies.

1 Like

Also we ask that people please stop biting the head off of the foal while screaming “im ozzy biìitch” at the mother. While it is funny, it hampers further proceeds from being garnered through this endeavor. Thanks- management

3 Likes

So much for that hobby.

Who the fuck brings a small harpoon to a fair?

Thankyou it is always fun to work with Neku to create these setups.
And this is also why Holly doesn’t let her brothers run things cause well the results.

1 Like

hahaha! I’ll allow it tbh.

2 Likes

pretty sure carnies all carry them around

2 Likes

Have you been to an American county fair? The number of landwhales scarfing down fried butter make harpoons critical equipment!

1 Like

You don’t?

3 Likes

I want to vist one day but thankfully I live 8k miles away. I 100% believe most of what goes on there is real

1 Like