Holly Farms Claw Game Promo! (by GloryKnight & Z05)

Introducing to the Public a new market tested item from FluffMart in collaboration with Holly Farms!!

Holly Farms provides a well trained mother for the machine who will provide foals.
The store can reuse the mother several times or sell her and pay for another Mother from Holly Farms or supplement with other fluffies at the store with a disclosure noting these are not approved Holly Farm fluffy’s.

The test bed for this new product used the lovely Lilac here and her new babies!

Lilac has proven to be a good mother and knows how to engage with and train her babies within the relatively small exhibit for the enclosure.
And her lovely collection of foals get along great.

Now to avoid this happening the claw is padded and well designed with safety standards as we understands some fluffies could cause injury or death to the delicate foals this is also why the drop zone is heavily padded and protected for that very reason

Yes

Well the first round in actuality went fairly well Lilac was a bit shocked to see her baby get taken but once explained to her that is how she would go to her new home the Mare calmed down and relaxed

As for her little baby?
Well they were adopted for a lovely home and seem to be doing fairly well for right now and Polka is a cute little dancer now!

The diaper was a temporary as she was having trouble for a few days post the machine. 3 will be provided with any use of the Holly Farms Claw machine for this reason for stress possibly caused in the Foal.

Now we did find a issue and problem if one of the other fluffy’s even another Foal let alone the Mare grabs there sibling to ‘save’ them from the claw

The results are not pretty thankfully at the time the rest of the siblings were sleeping and the shriek was so quick and abrupt none were alerted to the display but as noted this can happen.
The solution is to reduce the pneumatic pull but give unlimited tries on the machine until you snag a Foal to avoid the risk.

The new claw pneumatic works perfectly after testing the gentle lift means that the baby being grabbed is not damaged or harmed from the lift!

There is a problem of course in if another foal is clinging on they sadly can still fall and the results can be bad such as the Poppy boy here he luckily lived but his little leg did not take the fall well.
But do not worry about his little friend they were adopted by a teacher to be the classes well class Fluff

All in all a wonderful and well setup for a machine it works well without much risk or chances of injury or damage.
Now we did catch this…

Rewatching the footage we realized that well yes Lilac did kick Cacao here it was not intentional.
Holly was entering the store and she shouted mummah and ran to her shouting let me show you my pretty babies.
Still does not look good but shows the bond these fluffs have with her.
And also shows that the claw is safe as a fluffy being launched into it was unharmed.

Though the person that grabbed Cacao looked really pissed so well who knows where and or how that will all go and turn out.

Lovely Lilac spent some quality time getting praised by Holly for her good work and being such a good mom.
The mare got in a tizzy until a staffer told her Cacao got adopted well she was distracted.

Meanwhile one of her remaining foals decided to play some hide and seek but well no one ever said fluffies were smart.

And Cupid here found themself a good home which one cannot deny they deserve it look at that precious little Alicorn good colours, pattern and an Alicorn little Cupid is a high quality fluff that you cannot beat.

So with that said we are thankful to show you the new prize to be found in 12 Fluff Marts across the country.
With non Holly Farm branded versions to be released at other Fluff Marts after further testing in the next quarter!

Holly decided to take Lilac home with her after her first journey with the machine where she bonded with Cinnamon.

A lucky little stud the Brown Pegasus now seems to have 2 special friends and well we will see how that turns out for him and them.

As for Lilac’s place in the machine well 4 months later her one remaining Foal that was not grabbed during the initial testing would be put into the machine.
She seems ready and seems to enjoy the enclosure all over.
And thus the cycle begins anew.

All in all the results are showing themselves to be marvelous.
If you wanna try a Holly Farms fluffy and cannot make your way to her farm or get a delivery be sure to check out the Holly Farms Claw Games for a chance to get a genuine Holly Farms Fluffy!

101 Likes

I mean, I am somewhat against the concept of your machine, because I have played those claw machines for a long time and above all I had direct contact with technicians of said machines, to which they answered me in the most honest way that these machines are designed to that you lose in most cases, in a margin of 1 to 10 only 2 or 3 would have a slim chance of being a prize, since they themselves ensure that the grip of the machine is imperfect and that the journey fails.

4 Likes

Great story, I really had fun drawing. I hope to take on more commissions in the future.

4 Likes

There needs to be more fluffy claw machine art/stories

3 Likes

Bomnitos dibujitos UwU

2 Likes

Gracias jefe

1 Like

there is something about fluffy claw machines and the many ways they can backfire that is very interesting to me, just any form of accidental abuse where the fluffy simply gets injured without any malicious intent is always fun to see, just a simple tragic accident.

4 Likes

I swear to you, when we started fluffy threads on /mlp/ way back, this was the thing. They’re loving, idiotic, too sweet to live, and ultimately tragic because they’re treated as a commodity.

They have real feelings: those feelings do not matter. It’s so sad and tasty.

7 Likes

Fat foals in diapers never fail to light up my day. :sob::black_heart:

Adorable story and beautiful art! I love accidental injuries like these and despite how utterly rigged the machines are, they’re still so much fun.

2 Likes

Do not worry since you are paying to buy a Foal the machine keeps going until you get a prize i.e. you get multiple attempts.

I wanna do a sadbox from the Fluffy prospective or an abuse one where someone see’s the Holly Farms one and modifies it with poor results for the foals inside.

Glad you like it and that was actually my thought as well it should be a mix of tragic, cute, the best fluffy stuff takes away from that to craft some neat concoctions.

7 Likes

Id read that!

1 Like

To busy with other things got a dozen ideas and not the time to do them all

1 Like

Cool idea, and the foal with its broken weggie in a tiny cast is so cute.

Yeah, this one is followup of discussion on claw machines a few months back (if I remember right), and it demonstrates a lot of the concepts from that plus some we hadn’t considered. I’m surprised that it wasn’t a scoop and net version or others, to show different mechanisms.

Compared to a traditional-vending-machine-style foal-can setup, this is far less horrifying, but can still go terribly wrong (or right, if an abuser).

1 Like

:frowning: I think I’ll survive until it gets made, however long that is.

I mean, I waited…2, 3 years for a new season of BBC Sherlock…

Well keep in mind this is the prototype that Holly came up with so the scoop and net version would be later.
And yup it is a follow up on that.
Foal in a can is a weird one

1 Like

The way a net can go wrong is… in some ways worse than the claw machine.

1 Like

Oh no, the creature that will shower you with unconditional love and devotion wasn’t a technicolor eyesore, oh how terrible!

On a side note. How Cacao ended up in the claw gives me an ideas for a concept. Essentially, once a mare realizes that the claws takes her foals to be adopted, she starts deliberately placing them in the claw and takes the fun out of it.

2 Likes

True and i wanna work with @Z05 on doing some more examples with terrible results but first wanna do the next 2 entries in Foal 12s Fate with Z05 finalizing his fate.

Yup!
And also i was thinking of some other fun ideas

1 Like