Floodplain (KerosineCannibal)

I kinda want to see an alternate universe where she lives but is now naturally even MORE scared of water than Fluffies are normally. You got a good line for Hugbox recovery or unjust abuse depending on where she can go

6 Likes

Yep. Weather cares for nobody. My folks went to Okinawa and saw all the windows were barred. But it was the second story and higher windows, not the first floor windows. Hurricane and monsoon season precautions.

Hell, I can’t imagine how horrifying tsunamis were back in the day. When there was no warning. They just freaking happened. Or other things we can get hours or even days advance warning on now.

It’s why earthquakes are still freaky as hell.

5 Likes

For all we know she could have been scamming seniors off-panel.
I say assume fluffies are committing white-collar crime until it’s proven otherwise.

4 Likes

Bravo!!!

1 Like

So glad to see more of your work, @KerosineCannibal

3 Likes

De be fair that was an absolutely stupid place to make a nest

3 Likes

Seasonal stuff DOES still get us, see people building houses in the California highlands

2 Likes

They’re completely man made, thus denied it’s grace and watch. Now humans though God absolutely hates us

2 Likes

Plot twist she survived and only one baby to

1 Like

The perfect fluffy ending

2 Likes

It’s a very fluffy place to make a nest…

6 Likes

Wonderful, all of it simple Wonderful. My god the art, love it!

4 Likes

Meh…she and her little $#!tpiglets were going to die anyway, after she’d eaten the toadstools and Nightshade berries she’d picked.

Just sayin.

(Kudos on excellent artwork/delivery, BTW…Welcome back, KC!)

6 Likes

Amazing
And wonderful to see more of your work.

2 Likes

Earthquakes froze me since my first time felt a 7 scale caught me off guard usually we get 5 or 5.5 / 6

7, damn! The cabinets and everything is shaking worst is we are at 3rd flr apartment.

1 Like

a kerosine upload, sick
mummah btfo lmao

2 Likes

Can’t say she didn’t deserve this for building her home by an active riverbed…
good mammah ≠ smart mammah unfortunately

S tier art as usual and excellent storytelling!
Always smile seeing your posts :smiling_face:

Good work as always! Its always a treat to see you post.

2 Likes

I mean I wouldn’t blame him.
They are pretty much man made “copies” of his creation, so of course he wouldn’t give them mercy.

My favorite kind of fluffdoom. Killed by their own stupidity and feeble nature.

3 Likes