Fluff After Man: Fluffallo(Fluffthrowaway)

In the wake of the Holocene Extinction, Earth’s remaining megafaunal niches were wiped clean, and as any species does, future Fluffies evolved to fill these niches, the advent of an ice age a few million years post mass extinction caused these Fluffies to grow substantially, and their fluff was well suited for subzero temperatures, unlike their biotoy ancestors. Titanequss, or the Fluffallo are analogous to large ruminant, or even the bygone proboscideans, large, stocky, and invincible to most predators. Males sport large horns on their foreheads, just as the ancient unicorns did, they use them primarily for display, the bigger the horn, the more appealing to a female, but if push comes to shove, males can use these horns in infraspecific combat, jabbing them into the broad shoulders of their opponents. These gentle, lumbering giants have it good compared to their tiny, bumbling ancestors.

4 Likes

I feel special for knowing what the tile is referencing but I feel like others have probably been down the same rabbit hole! So this is cool to see.

2 Likes

Look dude, I don’t blame you, spec evo is cool as hell, and I figured why not try it out on the most unexpected species

1 Like

I honestly considered making fluffy related stuff but I don’t think my artwork would do it any justice. :clown_face:

With this in mind, if one’s idea for the future of fluffy-kind is a creature that is very clearly not a fluffy, then it goes without saying that they’re doing it wrong.

I didn’t expect this to be applicable so soon.

@anon68543914

Hey if you’re gonna go after this, go after the first part(Fluff After Man: Biotoys of The Future(Fluffthrowaway() too, it’s what started this apparent waste of my own time

That’s the inspiration yes

1 Like