Fluff glider (carniviousduck)

62 Likes

ENEMY AC-SHIT-30 ABOVE!!!

9 Likes

This look like it be perfect concept for a comic. Imagine they glide off a sofa or other high place having fun thrn a pegasus smarty tries to prove he can fly better cuz he has wings then splat

17 Likes

Sugar gliders are nocturnal and often die of stress from children keeping them awake during the day. I imagine fluffs have something similar

11 Likes

Batter’s up!

2 Likes

Glider fluffs cannot control there fall and only reduce speed there gliding is limited but with safety they are excellent pets albeit more daring.

4 Likes

“Earthie Based”
Because Fuck You, Pegasi :smile:

5 Likes

… anyone up for target practice ?? Cause i got the gatling gun in the truck and a some bb rifles

3 Likes

Came here to say these would be great for skeet shooting.
the goal should be the gliders themselves, since if they survive, they’ll be sad about not being able to flide anymore.

3 Likes

I think rather then abusive I will wait. I mean … sharp things hurt those wings right? They look paper thin (Really good art to be able to see this). That means when this Fluff goes to play …

… You all know easy tissue paper crumbles >:)

3 Likes

Is it a bird? No.
Is it a drone? No.
It’s the new way to fertilize yer crops; a flying shitrat.

3 Likes

new fluffy gliders, they just Looove™* flying

*“Looove™” is the registered trademark of Hasbio GmbH, and it’s meaning is unrelated in any way to the English word “Love”.
Fluffy gliders are not treated as living animals in any jurisdiction, their reaction to flying, if any, cannot be used in a court of law.

TLDR, they HAAAATE flying.

5 Likes

I’ve got an owner for this fluffy lined up.

1 Like

Air dtopping huggies in …

3 …

2 …

1 …

1 Like

Damn it now I have to grab some fishing nets to catch my food (hi hows it going, it’s been a little while since I’ve made a response)

Eh who cares … also if anyone sees a missile launcher laying on the ground making some … noises please ignor the cries for help … its a smarty launcher 200 ~