Fluffboxes (Pastry_Knight)

Fluffy foals were found to have myriad purposes and as such it became a common delivery method for a half dozen foals to be delivered in card eggboxes, if needed live they keep for a few days perhaps and they can be chilled or frozen if they aren’t needed live.

99 Likes

now lets scramble 'em

20 Likes

For once the advertisement wasn’t lying, those are 6 large foals.

I’m not sure if being egg-shaped was a criteria but it certainly looks like it was.

17 Likes

I always inspect my egg cartons for cracked eggs. The upside down fluffy reminds me of that.

13 Likes

I can see it now; next Halloween, all the kids are gonna be roaming around throwing foals at houses

(This is funny and your drawing rules)

11 Likes

I fucking love those colorful Easter eggs

2 Likes

Class C? No wonder that one carked it upside-down.

3 Likes

It kinda does. You just know suffocated foals are the equivalent of broken eggs.

(Have you had a bigger problem than usual with broken eggs lately? I’ve had to switch between cartons nonstop for, like, a solid month. It even happens to the grossly expensive ones.)

4 Likes

Rotten foals. Still alive, but full of gas gangrene and C. diff. That smell ruins lives.

5 Likes

You can order them in bulk for fun and experiments and such

3 Likes

Oh no I dropped the carton and ran it over.

Or dropped it in a fire thinking it was empty. :wink:

5 Likes

open the carton

smack each one with a heavy spoon

close the carton

repeat daily until they’re dead

money well spent

4 Likes

Spat my tea out at lightspeed :rofl:

2 Likes

OH YES!!!

1 Like

You can actually peel boiled foals eggs more easily by, prior to boiling, tapping the round end with the back of a spoon until you hear a snap. It’s the internal membrane breaking, the one that always gets stuck and won’t come off, leaving you with a million tiny shards under your nails and an egg that looks more like shrapnel.

I’m sure it would work on foals, too

1 Like

I came in here to say that. I wonder if fluff-marts also hang these pieces of paper saying “for the health and safety of our dear customers and in-store fluffies we ask you kindly not to open the fluffy fun zone cartons”, because apparently they’re losing money on cartons that contain cracked eggs.

3 Likes

Do they contain eggs instead of foals? That could be a real problem.

You know damn well what I meant. :eyes:

Hey, I see it as a problem either way.

I strongly suspect grocery stores aren’t training their employees well or new workforce doesn’t care since they are working for a soulless corporation. I thought it was weird one time to see an employing throwing away a whole carton over one cracked egg instead of condensing all the bad eggs to one.

I think with the foal cartons they would forbid swapping to avoid people discarding ugly (all) fluffies.

2 Likes