Fluffellé by FluffyOD

No Nut November 2021 sponsored in part by Fluffellé®, organic fluffy beauty products, fashion and accessories.

65 Likes

The finest in jewelry that begs for its life.

7 Likes

And also shits everywhere. An appealing feature for all hardcore masochists everywhere.

3 Likes

No see the jewelry is mostly gonna shit in one place: Near your face.

2 Likes

I can see someone getting a foal stud near their eye and developing the worst case of pinkeye ever.

2 Likes

my words for accessory are only : L-MAO

2 Likes

a woman wearing a screaming small animal on her hip usually comes off as a red flag for me.

2 Likes

I could see where my dick might fit in a toaster but I’ll be damned if y’all’re gonna catch me trying that shit.

3 Likes

Abuse yourself

At least once a day, prolonged if possible, three if you treat yourself.

3 Likes

Very poor Motto, but great idea nonetheless

2 Likes

Idk, “Abuse yourself” it’s like, risqué, like “spank yourself”, “drip that candle wax on your tiddies”, “take that drag off that cigarette”, “BDSM reference”, “be a bad / naughty girl”, spend money on yourself", in other words, “treat yourself by buying our shit” (and I wanted to keep the slogan fluffy-related). No? Still sucks? Oh well, it was supposed to be a bafflingly stupid ad in the first place. I probably spent more effort on it than I should’ve trying to make it look “real”. As long as everyone gets a laff, that’s the important thing.

@anon94654203 Idk man, those Fluffellé models have a ridiculous amount of ass. Most likely worth it.

5 Likes

Well i think it’s an awesome idea. Might I potentially steal it and use it as a reference in my art? (probably just one shot tho)

Also maybe ‘Abuse it yourself’ or ‘Abuse is treat’ hmmm… I’m bad at it too lol, yours makes sense

3 Likes

Reference/use my stuff whenever you want. Tag me in it so I can check it out I’m easily flattered. But the slogan has to be short and sweet, have to do with fluffies, and also be funny/ironic. It definitely doesn’t have to be risque, but it worked with the sex appeal angle I went with (which ended up being the entire inspiration behind the comic, since what I wanted to do was draw edit some thiccc cuties and submit something for No Nut November so I went with female beauty products/fashion and just forced the nut abuse in there best I could).
If I wasnt itching for some fertile goddesses and felt like drawing dragons, I might have went with an ad for some propane-like fuel harvested (painfully) from fluffies somehow, show some fluffies suffering and play it straight like it’s no big deal these semi-sentient beings are suffering, and have a dragon or something as the mascot, have the dragon burning a fluffy (symbolically conveying what the fuel is) and the disintigrating fluffy ashes being torched by the dragon spell out the slogan.
"Foalenol (trademark), get the best new green energy for heating your home and grilling all summer with “Foal in all” Foalenol! “Horsepower in every breath!” or some fucking shit I have no idea, something like that.
…damm, I guess I’m just gonna make this comic next lol.
WFR14

4 Likes

Hopefully all foals are emptied before being attached to the product. I’d love to have easy access to staring at those defined faces while seeing how much I can get them to squeal and cry in a session before they pass out. Excellent idea to have the nut sac tied for immediate playing access.

Is there some kind of loyalty or rewards program for those who consistently buy new products to replace what they own once their current ones expire or run out? Oh, a recycling program for the non-foal materials or a service to attach replacement foals to items mailed back to the company could be effective.

3 Likes

I’d totally dig the keychains – although I think there’s a real world equivalent with insects in some Asian markets.

2 Likes

Creative Uses/applications for fluffies is always kino

3 Likes

And fish

Deadass fish

1 Like

Clothing accessory fluffies are usually corked, which is actually the main reason they expire so early. At least previous posts about key chain fluffies or necklace fluffies always made a point about that.

1 Like

Imagine dying and getting reincarnated as a fish, and thinking “huh, this ain’t so bad, the whole ocean is my back yard” and then you realize that you’re some asshole’s keychain.

1 Like

Bonus points is that they’re usually goldfish

… which need tanks upwards of 30 gallons in size