Fluffgen Update: Good News Guys!

No, I don’t have an alpha ready just yet. But I what I do have is an exciting new feature that I am sure any true fluffy fan will be extremely excited about! I’m sure y’all were half-expecting this anyway. So, yeah - after so many of you have DM’d me with this suggestion, I have finally added the ability to FUCK A FLUFFY!

This is a feature that I have put a lot of my heart and soul into perfecting, and I wanted to give the player as interactive an experience as possible. So not only do you get to fuck a fluffy up its snatch, you also have the options of using their mouths, butts, ears, and nostrils. There’s no end to how much fun a single fluffy will provide you!

A fun side-effect of all this is that the sex animation with a fluffy sometimes glitches out and makes it look like you’re turbo-humping the fluffy. This was a happy little accident. Unfortunately this kills the fluffy with collision damage, but there’s always plenty more where they came from.

Sadly it’s not entirely complete yet because I still need to record voice lines and animate the facial expressions (fluffy ahegao, anyone?). I also need to implement fluffy threesomes in future for double the player pleasure. But I just knew that everyone’s been waiting for this, so I had to announce it at this juncture. I’ll be offering a demo sometime soon. Don’t worry, screenshots will also arrive soon, you shameless degenerates :wink: I know you’ll be dying to see them!

Best,
IcePick

49 Likes

OwO was this?

7 Likes

confused screaming

12 Likes

It about fuckin TIME! :star_struck:

4 Likes

What the actual… “Checks date” oh.

17 Likes

Nu wike dis game

13 Likes

As a Furry I’ve seen worse.

8 Likes

Har har har!

3 Likes

Pfffffttttt!!!
Aaaand now to make a Controversial Fluffy Game subcategory…

12 Likes

as a manga reader ive seen worse as well

9 Likes

Thank god is that time of the year! Lmao

5 Likes

Gotta be ready for Fluffy hentai games

7 Likes

Wait, it’s an April fool joke? :frowning:

6 Likes

:fire::fire: :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::drooling_face:

5 Likes

April what?