Fluffgen Update (IcepickVasectomy)

I’m using UE4 with blueprint. Behavior trees are really useful and check conditions before running down a list of code. Tackling social needs will be tricky but I have confidence I can follow through.

4 Likes

congrats and it looks A M A Z I N G, I hope this wasn’t asked before and I am not annyoing but are you gonna try to implement a simple genetic system for breeding (if you add it) I just found this and I am so excited

yes, i remember he talked about this a while ago

i cant wait for it

1 Like

Cool stuff! I’ve tried Unity before, but switched to godot because of software politics.

Also, consider me a customer. If this ever comes out, I’ll be the first one to buy, or alternatively to bug test it.

I’m fluent in multiple programming/skript languages including C#, I’m happy to help if anything comes up. Don’t be afraid to drop a PM, even it it is “nothing”.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s fantastic! I may hit you up sometime! I’m actually a 3d artist that’s transitioning into a programmer. I’ve taught myself blueprint, which is entirely node-based and I think based on top of of C++ or something, from youtube videos. It’s really amazing how accessible it is.

3 Likes

I have something really basic for it but I wanna reconfigure it to pass on traits and colors and stuff.

2 Likes

Lol it’s the other way round for me, I can get some logic done, but really suck at modeling.

Best thing i ever saw

Great to see you! Welcome!

1 Like

Very Very Nice!

I like to see fluffy pony abuse games I like the history of the pony and hell I thought about a mod for fallout 4 but kenshi would be interesting

1 Like

Is there any way to punish them when they misbehave??

Hey welcome to hell we call the fluffy ponys