Fluffies Abilities to Harm Animals (Libra)

Can the average fluffy hurt actual animals? I mostly see that they are too weak or fragile to harm humans. They do however, often harm one another. This made me wonder if an adult fluffy could actually hurt an animal. Mostly little kittens as they are tiny and fragileas well. If an animal is small enough, can a fluffy hurt or kill it?

I’ve been toying with the idea of a fluffies trying to do such things

6 Likes

Generally speaking, adult dogs and cats are more than a match for a fluffy and usually emerge unharmed, unless they get sprayed in the eyes with poop. Since fluffies don’t have claws or sharp teeth and are usually too weak to cause bruising on children, that is often the worst they can do.

Even smaller animals like squirrels can rip up a fluffy, but they are more vulnerable to stomping.

4 Likes

this is a common paradox, that is used by authors solely to make an evil fluffy. maximum of what they can actually do is using their wight to stomp something small, like a foal, a bug, or mouse(?)

2 Likes

I would point out its not impossible for a fluffy to figure out how to use a tool. So a clever one could make a trap or improvised weapon within limits. But I think its less can they in general and more can a specific, individual fluffy do it or not. I think its very much something a character could do rather than an ordinary fluffy.

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s impossible, just unlikely. An adult fluffy could likely stomp a nursing kitten to death but it would have to get through mama first and that ain’t happening. I offhandedly mention in one of my stories a fluffy that eats small birds and grass snakes on occasion. Sorry Poopies have been shown to incapacitate larger animals and people in some stories and an untreated infection will kill anything. Also a few times unicorns have been able to draw blood with their horn.

4 Likes

A unicorn could probably poke their eyes out. Even if their horns are dull, that shit would hurt.

4 Likes

I’ve been kicking around a story based around the idea of a feral herd developing and using simple tools and weapons.

2 Likes

Redirected to the Mega Thread

2 Likes