Fluffies in SPAAAAAAAAAACE! (Creeper)

Entry five for Octoberthon Marathon Prompt #5

Hob’s head hurting was the first thing he became aware of as he woke up in a dark room under a bright spotlight on a strange cold metal table. He groaned as he tried to get up only to discover he couldn’t move then he heard voices talking, not to him and it was all in his head.

(Subject has regained consciousness, let’s begin. Subject is a male fluffy from earth, is approximately three sola old and weighing fourteen arns with extensive genetic manipulation compared to the standard variety. Side note Subject is an “alicorn” with signs of cloning in the genome.)

(Strange, I was under the impression these were undesirable colors for a fluffy. Why would a human want a clone of one like this?)

(I suspect its utility value out weighs its aesthetic, the subject has remarkably well developed telekinetic abilities. Lets begin with a routine exam, collect a tissue sample while I prep the anal-izer.)

(Don’t you mean analyzer?)

(Anna-what now?)

(Sigh… Never-mind. Just go get the ice bucket.)

One of them finally stepped into the light and what Hob saw his tiny little mind couldn’t comprehend. It was tall, skinnier than even Earl he thought, grey hairless skin, big bulbous head and huge black almond shaped eyes.

-The fook awe you, weirdo?-

(Hmm, subject doesn’t show the usual signs of fear normally displayed by previous subjects. Collecting brain tissue sample now.) Picking up a long syringe-like device.

-Stay out of Hob’s thinky pwace!-

Hob’s horn lit up and the tool shot out the grey’s hand slapping him hard in the face with the fat end of it. The grey was surprised by this and was caught off guard by a TK punch to the face knocking him down as it made a shrill surprised squawk. Sitting up a trickle of green ran down the corner of the greys thin little slit of a mouth. it stood up glaring angerly at Hob who sat with a shit eating grin on his face.

(DON’T. DO THAT. AGAIN.)

Each word his Hob like a concert speaker in his brain and his body felt heavier than he could bare. Dizzy and feeling like he was gonna puke his head slumped down to the table as the grey picked the tool up off the floor.

(Normally we block the pain receptors for this part but…)

The feeling of the needle point piercing his skull next to his horn was a blinding pain that turned his vision white but he could move an inch.

(You’re bleeding. What the zarqwad happened?) Asked the other grey returning.

(The subject is quite combative, keep it repressed while yo do the tests. I need to go to medical.) Taking his sample and leaving.

The grey set a large container of ice on the table and fished out a long cylindrical device and made his way behind Hob.

(Probe has been prepped and will begin with collecting samples from the digestive track.)

Hob desperately tried to move and fight back in some way but even his powers seemed to not be working now. Grunting and straining, he gritted his teeth as he felt the cold metal get closer and closer until.

PPPPBBBBBBBBBPBPBPBPBPBBPBPPPPPPTT!!

(My eyes! Oh zarqwad it burns! It burns!)

Suddenly finding himself able to move Hob got up and glided off the table leaving the blinded grey fumbling to find something to wipe his face off. Running through the only doorway in the room into a strange poorly lit hallway passing other open doorways with other strange creatures going about their business. One had a small humanoid in a red suit and green helmet with a broom head on top of it fixing what looked like dynamite into a device in the wall. Another had two a large, muscular dread-locked creatures in smooth featureless masks, they seemed to be arguing over a dead body on the floor. One held a snake like creature with a mouth within a mouth that writhed and snapped at them trying to get away. Yeah, it was best to keep far from that room his gut wisely told him, he had to find a way out of this strange place.

“Hey man, your going the wrong way if you wanna get out of here.”

Hob paused in another doorway, inside was a short creature covered head to toe in shaggy brown hair with a long face and long pointy ears sitting in an old leather recliner with a bowl of fried meat in his lap.

“This is a research ship. All the escape pods are the other way.”

-who awe you? an why hewp Hob?-

“Names Gordon and I’m stuck here by contract for the time being but it don’t mean I gotta like it. So from time to time I like to make things difficult for the other researchers. Fried cat?” Offering the bowl of meat to Hob.

-Hnn… No. Thank you. Gotta go now.- Looking slightly disgusted by the chopped bits of meat.

Turning around he headed off trying his best to not look in any other room for fear of what he might see next. He wished Gordon had given his better instructions of what to look for, what little writing he could see on the walls were in a language he had to idea how to read. But he could barely read english so that wasn’t much help at all. Peering around a corner to see if the coast was clear a large skinny grey hand grabbed him by the mane and slammed his head into the floor. Unable to move again or even see what was going on he felt it breach his back side.

-Wostest cowdies in poopie pwace! SCRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!-

1 Like