Fluffies Vs Wildlife, Red Fire Ants (Pastry_Knight)

Red imported fire ants have a painful sting, which they use to defend themselves and their colony. If a human or animal accidentally disturbs them, the ants will respond by injecting venom into the unfortunate victim. This results in a painful burning sting for humans, fluffies are less fortunate, with only a few dozen bites being fatal. Red fire ants are considered omnivores and are known to consume dead mammals so fluffy is a good meal for a colony.

93 Likes

Try to strp on ants…get squished instead and made into a feast for a colony

4 Likes

This is why I never got the mega herd stories. Fluffies are prey for literally anything and everything.

10 Likes

Local fluffy herd dies of hypothermia after a swarm of moths eat their coats

4 Likes

We need more fluffy vs animals. Hell, we need fluffy vs plants. There are some deadly plants out there.

4 Likes

A fitting end

1 Like

Tries to kill the ants by stomping on them.
Ants fight back to protect the colony from destruction.
“Pwease nu be meanies”
:melting_face:

FAFO.

4 Likes

Always thought of it as them having such a reproduction rate that they manage to survive and grow but they leave fields of fluffy bones behind them.

4 Likes

Ants are literally prey for everything tho

2 Likes

Yes. Getting beat up by prey is a good indicator of how useless something is, thank you.

6 Likes

What a dumb piece of shit.

Thats what you get for being a bully. I hope each bite was more painful than the last.

2 Likes

I think its because many predators have learned to avoid noise; especially talking as it most likely to be associated with humans. I’m guessing it can act as a sonic camouflage.

4 Likes

I saw u saying you were going to draw it on discord yesterday
great output!

2 Likes

Why is the fluffy skull worryingly human? :whaaa:

2 Likes

Something something, hasbio something something, genetic weirdness

Totally not that im not very good at drawing

3 Likes

Thats what you get for being a fluffy, stupid little faggot

3 Likes

I hate fire ants where I live (they’re invasive and harm native ants), but if fluffies were real and I had smarty ferals around, I’d make a temporary truce with the fire ants.

5 Likes

I especially wanna see Fluffies vs Manchineel Tree and Fluffies vs Gympie Gympie.
The first one would especially be funny if it was an unknowing fluffy eating one of the tree’s apple-looking fruits.

2 Likes

Lol, fluffies would be so entertaining with manchineel.

That said, I’d like to see a ripe durian or jackfruit land on a soon mummah. The rain of foals would be unparalleled.

1 Like

They reproduce so rapidly it didn’t matter how many bites you take out of the group. A family of fluffies is easy to deal with; but a mass of fluffies carpeting a couple of square miles is just going to be one constant orgy. They’ll eat everything they come across, fuck, eat some more, have babbehs, eat more, nurse babbehs, eat some more, babbehs grow up, more fluffies. Animals can only annihilate so many square feet of fluffies at a time.

1 Like