Fluffies Vs Wildlife, Red Fire Ants (Pastry_Knight)

Ant noise indeed

2 Likes

Micro-fluffies seem like theyd be susceptible to venus fly traps or pitcher plants, lol. They probably wouldnā€™t even realize that itā€™s a trap until it closes around them, thinking the plant was just giving them huggies :rofl:

then with the pitcher plants, whoā€™s walls are too slippery for even bugs that specialize in climbing to escape. These plants get their nutrients by letting bugs and other small creatures decompose inside of them, and some species also use the feces that these animals let out for food as well. And fluffies are good at both dying and shitting, so theyā€™d be perfect haha

2 Likes

I think Iā€™ve seen that pic. The mental image is certainly potent.

We definitely need more art/stories about fluffies vs wildlife. Maybe it can be a monthly theme someday.

2 Likes

When I was in mexico I sat down in a church to get away from the sub only do find that the bench I saw in was infested with ants and they made it their nest. I was bitten over 100 times and was still being bit until I got back to my Hotel and showered.

These bastards suck.

2 Likes

Can you dm it to me please? Iā€™d like to see this. =)

2 Likes

Oof, ouch. For me, it was horseflies. One year at camp, my cabin counsellor HATED me, no idea why, and pretty much barred me from swimming all week. I had to sit by the pool while everyone else swam. I got eaten alive by the giant fucking flies.

2 Likes

Horseflies are AWFUL. My condolences!

3 Likes

Ty! I still cringe at the any oversized fly. Such nasty bastards.

1 Like

Where are they imported from?

1 Like

I choose to believe that the ant noises in the final panel are the ants collectively belching after a good meal.

1 Like

2 Likes

Ugh, I hate those things! One bit me on the back of the leg (right in the kneepit) once while I was walking around outside at a relativeā€™s house. It felt like a fucking hypodermic needle!
I had never seen one before and didnā€™t even know horseflies lived in that area until I looked down to see what the hell just stabbed me.

1 Like

YES! They hurt so fucking much! Those fucking bastards need a permadose of Raid. Or diesel.

1 Like

Undertale music plays

2 Likes