Flufftober 21'-01: Ittty Bitty Squash by bunnybunnyhops

I’m combining the lovely sexygoatgod Flufftober and Fwufftobuh prompts together and see what I come up with.

So day one is introduction gone wrong and insect. Technically spider aren’t insects but it’s a shame not to use my spider fluffs and they fit well enough for this.

32 Likes

That person who killed the spiderfluff is ban from visiting forever, your a guest and just killed her pet! :frowning::triumph:

13 Likes

So what you plan to come up with wil be satanic chaotic and unholy ?

…cool.

And i don’t even mind spiders.

4 Likes

Yes !
Spiders can be pets too !

( i dont really see the fascination with them as pets like reptiles but it takes all sorts)

6 Likes

Yes, the person is banned for life.

3 Likes

As an arachnaphobic person myself I would probably freak out but I’m more likely to jump backwards & shriek in a high enough pitch that only animals could hear before dashing out the through the wall. :sweat_smile:

bild

5 Likes

Poor poor Widow.

2 Likes

Yes, maybe. It may get weird.

images

Spider-Fluff, Spider-Fluff…
Friendly neighborhood Spider-Fluff
Spins a web any size
Catches thieves just like flies!
Look out…
HERE COMES THE SPIDER-FLUFF!

(Just sayin’)

3 Likes

I read comics including spiderman, ive seen some weird shit.

3 Likes

Aww… poor little spider fluffy just wanted to be friends…:cry:

Kinda feel bad about all the house spiders I’ve killed over the last couple of months now.

1 Like

Oh….that poor thing….

2 Likes

I might try that to :smiley:

1 Like

Have to say, though- shoving a large arachnid in someone’s face without warning isn’t going to end well. Perhaps the owner should have warned their guest what to expect before the introduction. It wasn’t very nice of the guest to immediately smash the spider fluff but I wouldn’t put all the blame on them.

Reasonable reaction time over, now time for AUGH KILL IT WITH FIRE

1 Like

To be honest I’d do the same thing, that spider fluff is massive and if it has venom things
It can be fatal and seeing I descend from the ceiling with 8 skinny legs with black eye
And just seeing it up at night is TERRIFYING for me

Considering it’s a fluffy it’s probably similar to a tarantula and pretty harmless

1 Like

Also killing someone’s pet… man that’s fucked up espnsince widow looked really cute and I hate spiders

1 Like

Yes, they are harless. Mine have jumping spider DNA, namely Bagheera kiplingi.