Flufftober '21 - 05 (by Booperino)

I wouldn’t even expect that much. It would just run into the ship and bounce off.

2 Likes

That’s adorable, hilarious and terrifying.

3 Likes

What if I tie a brick to it and throw it in the ocean?
Or shoot it into space?

2 Likes

Knife munchkin takes a step forward.

Falls on its face because the weight messed up its balance.

Makes raspberry noises until someone puts it back on its feet.

3 Likes

Space won’t help
Jason went to space, and he landed right back in Crystal Lake
Ocean would be a stopgap but it might not free itself long enough for you to live your life and pass on, but then it becomes a burden on your descendants

1 Like

You turn around and it’s there, singing like nothing ever happened.

1 Like

Well, it’s still a Fluffy.
I’ll just wear a fake mustache and it’ll assume I’m a different person.

2 Likes

Are you sure this would work against what pretty much is a slow singing homing missile that somehow homes in to your location no matter the obstacle?

1 Like

i mean, i guess there is the loophole of regifting the fluffy to someone else lol

2 Likes

Boopco Munchkin making raspberry noises as a natural “help im bored stuck” would fit with their creepy “never feeling anything but happy” brains lol

2 Likes

Boopco Christmas Fluffy? Heh, noice, I can fix the broken biotoy.

A brief night in Dr Apfelpherd later

Apples’ Fluffies ™

Plays 24 Christmas Songs, on shuffle, and for only 8 hours a day.

Each fluffy has pinecone and cinnamon impregnated in the fur and mane, calming everyone.

Each scat is rabbit scat sized, making sure you can easily clean after the animal. They naturally make dung in a corner, away from the food and water.

Place any Boopco Fluffy near Apple’s and the Boopco Fluffy will naturally go silent and fear what an Apple’s Fluffy can do, which was nothing but be a friendly reminder that fluffies are cute.

1 Like

well boopco munchkin fluffys :tm: are… different to say the least lol Boopco Branded Munchkin Fluffys (by Booperino)

Considering they are not aware of the concept of fear they would probly short circuit in a perpetual mid sentence smiling face untill the “threat” is away lol
Altho the poop being even tinier gacha balls would be hilarious

2 Likes

3 Likes

Holy fuck, finally a way to get revenge

1 Like

But what if I throw it into a 300 feet deep hole and fill it with concrete?

1 Like

you pray construction work or erosion or something dont cause the concrete to give in o.o

1 Like

FLUFF YOU!

Ok :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

not you in particular D: lol

1 Like

Adorable! I know just the enemy to gift this to! :hugs:

1 Like

I’ve worked retail but worse worked newspapers. We started talking about Christmas in JUNE. Seriously, I’d be returning this critter then having a really stern talking to the gift giver.

1 Like