Boopco Branded Munchkin Fluffys (by Booperino)

Welcome to weirdbox, where i make terrible business decisions and the rules dont matter! thats right, just like the divide of abusers and hugboxers: it dont matter!

But yeah i wanted to take it to the extreme of silly of a fluffy if it was 100% developed as a toy. The result is stupid tiny horses who are constantly happy (instead of mildly dumb small horses who are usually happy but sometimes not)

Unlike Barkley Shut Up and Jam Gaiden: this is not canon

52 Likes

sounds like a yukkuri

7 Likes

now that you mention i guess this would be the end result of a yukkuri and fluffy mix and matching :thinking:

8 Likes

I half expected a rhyme with the line ‘fear not you stinky cause here comes’. xD

4 Likes

sadly slinky is already copyrighted… i think… i gotta check wikipedia now

4 Likes

Binky? That sound like a micro name.

4 Likes

I can’t remember who it was, but someone on the 'booru posted a few stories about fluffies that were literally toys, in that their parts were removeable. At one point one of these fluffies gets his head knocked off; he just calmly picks it up and pops it back on. I suppose they were robots, rather than biotoys, though it didn’t go into the details.

They had the same intellect and base personality as regular fluffies, though being difficult to damage and immune to pain, they tended to be much calmer than regular fluffies.

Of course, they were also immune to abuse, so they never took off (and were a joke / weirdbox to begin with).

Anyway, I thought it was interesting that you took a different route to approximately the same result, fluffies that can’t be abused (in that they don’t care.)

There are also fluffies who are simply invulnerable (though not necessarily immune to pain), but they are unique one-offs, not mass-produced toys.

5 Likes

i think i remember seeing the robot fluffy one, seemed pretty cute idea. but yeah i can understand how unabusable fluffys would be super unpopular outside of weirdbox XD

3 Likes

Oh, almost forgot – Boopco is an awesome name for a toy company. A++ branding.

4 Likes

Mint scented capsule filled with shit, just the thing for the little kiddies this Halloween.

4 Likes

what people do with their munchkins fecal minty capsules is not Boopcos responsibility

5 Likes

A compelling ad, but I think I’m going to stick with classic fluffies.

If they can’t cry, what’s the point?

3 Likes

i mean you could use hot sauce on a boopco branded munchkin and it would tear up (and possibly say something like “fwuffy see pwaces am spicy”) but i think thats not the experience you would be looking for :thinking:

4 Likes

Yep. It’s not about pain, it’s about sadness.

4 Likes

but if a fluffy not feeling sad makes you sad (or at least, upset) woudnt that count :V?

2 Likes

Not to brag, but I’m pretty good at being sad on my own.

5 Likes

5 Likes

I love this. I demand (politely) more munchkin.

3 Likes

I ain’t a small animal and I can’t resist licking something that smells minty!

4 Likes

Give me your entire stock

4 Likes