Fluffy Casting Call

What irony.

A robot can pet him until his flesh frays off of his body without feeling any of these benefits either.

3 Likes

not a fluffy, basically just my persona-

2 Likes

They are perfect targets for the support unit’s laser turret!

3 Likes

giggles funneh wigh wain gib the buwnie tickews *raspberry as its burned alive, herd goes yay”
h83r robot 1: “i dunno man, it just dont feel the same without the wailings of despair”
h83r robot 2: “do i play an mp3 of older missions or?”
h83r robot 1: “its not the same thing…”
a raspberrying pile of ashes yays in the distance

3 Likes

The bots don’t take enjoyment in their duty.

They do because they must.

God can’t do all the work.

2 Likes

Boopco Branded Munchkin Fluffys (by Booperino) here more references if you need for boopco munchkin shenanigans

2 Likes

That being said, their attempts to kill munchkins will go as well as dissecting Zoidberg.

4 Likes

OMG boopco munchkins are the zoidberg of fluffys

4 Likes

Used to be a time when i would have said “oh hai have a go at Rambo”
He’ll be fine next time HTF style.
But truth be told I’ve grown attached to the little multi tailed sod, which is the way it always goes.

However So far I’ve done fuck all with that foal in a can I won.
It doesn’t even have a name so that one is up fro grabs and for hurties and squeezes and pinches and being shaken.

3 Likes

Draw it

3 Likes

Want a fluffy?
Why not Boopco?

3 Likes

Your foal will pop like cherry tomato!

1 Like

All over a plate of skettie, I see.

2 Likes

Here’s my abuser oc Merick ref ft Snack [By CyclopsBurger]

2 Likes

Will see how the fluffy turnout is before making a decision on his inclusion. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Mine too. I despise the little bastards and love stories about them suffering and the suffering they bring on humans

3 Likes

I sacrifice Mellon and Runt.

Page 1 of Mellon’s fight gives a good look at their designs.

2 Likes

They will be subject to captial, cruel and unusual retribution

2 Likes

I’ve got a fluffy who deserves to suffer regardless of genre: Umbra. Alicorn stallion, dark indigo fluff, black mane and tail, pure red eyes. Like blank red, no pupils or irises. He’s got supergenius intellect, a deep raspy voice, no speech impediment, magic powers, and no sanity whatsoever.

He tried to burn the world, in response to his creators dumping him in an incinerator. And that was just the start of it. You could do something about him being tortured in Hell after he died. He died three times before it finally stuck.

This might sound like a brag, but I doubt there’s a fluffy worse than Umbra on this website.

2 Likes

Finally. Sweet Retribution.

2 Likes