Fluffy Casting Call

In brief,

I was asked why I remain part of this site if I hate all fluffies, regardless of quality of character or artwork.

The answer: hating the fluffies is my primary source of enjoyment here.

And this has given me a bit of inspiration.

If you have an OC fluffy, regardless of genre alignment, and you don’t mind it meeting a grisly fate, or enduring mind-breaking evil, sound off in the comments.

I’d like to represent the lot of you in a twisted, sickening, digital canvas of fluffy agony and robotic atonement.

IE,

Me robots are going to hurt your characters real bad like and it will look purty.

Provide: A picture or sufficiently detailed description of your creature.

Special exceptions may be included if they are cool enough! IE, puffy griffins. They’ll be doing the hurting, not being hurt!

Danke Schoen!

11 Likes

Untitled135_20211114005150
he’s canonically at most 18 inches tall and doesn’t bleed

did not expect the image to be that big

2 Likes

Is that your idea of a fluffy, or do you want him to get bloody with the entrails of victims? I’m down for either.

2 Likes

Medic II: An earthie stallion with a white coat and red mane and tail. Has a scar over his eye in the shape of a first aid symbol.

Due to some unexplained scientific weirdbox, petting him causes a healing effect similar to the Medic from TF2’s primary, although hilariously Medic II cannot benefit from this in any way.

3 Likes

i mean, he’s kinda like a jellen, i’d imagine he’d be in a secret little spot barely visible to the viewer
not enjoying or detesting what’s happening, just watchin

1 Like

Done and done

1 Like

I always thought your icon was a little dude.

Is it a fluffy? Have I been mistaken this whole time lol

2 Likes

A generic Boopco Munchkin (or a herd of them :P), cause i would love to see the robots befudlement of raspberrying idiots without pain receptors seeing the dismemberament they are receiving as fun and games with “yaaaays”

4 Likes

What irony.

A robot can pet him until his flesh frays off of his body without feeling any of these benefits either.

3 Likes

not a fluffy, basically just my persona-

2 Likes

They are perfect targets for the support unit’s laser turret!

3 Likes

giggles funneh wigh wain gib the buwnie tickews *raspberry as its burned alive, herd goes yay”
h83r robot 1: “i dunno man, it just dont feel the same without the wailings of despair”
h83r robot 2: “do i play an mp3 of older missions or?”
h83r robot 1: “its not the same thing…”
a raspberrying pile of ashes yays in the distance

3 Likes

The bots don’t take enjoyment in their duty.

They do because they must.

God can’t do all the work.

2 Likes

Boopco Branded Munchkin Fluffys (by Booperino) here more references if you need for boopco munchkin shenanigans

2 Likes

That being said, their attempts to kill munchkins will go as well as dissecting Zoidberg.

4 Likes

OMG boopco munchkins are the zoidberg of fluffys

4 Likes

Used to be a time when i would have said “oh hai have a go at Rambo”
He’ll be fine next time HTF style.
But truth be told I’ve grown attached to the little multi tailed sod, which is the way it always goes.

However So far I’ve done fuck all with that foal in a can I won.
It doesn’t even have a name so that one is up fro grabs and for hurties and squeezes and pinches and being shaken.

3 Likes

Draw it

3 Likes

Want a fluffy?
Why not Boopco?

3 Likes

Your foal will pop like cherry tomato!

1 Like