Flufftober '21 - 12 (by Booperino)

Day 11 of flufftober

Snakefood, too smart for his own good

32 Likes

Lets switch him to Animal Planet or Discovery.
All those "reality shows"can’t be worse for him.

7 Likes

This makes perfect sense. Snakefood is brilliant, but lacks experience, he would totally fall for a slick presentation.

Better watch out that he doesn’t watch late night TV and end up ordering a thousand turnip twaddlers.

7 Likes

I thought it was a turd on Snakefood’s head at first.

4 Likes

Dah twuff am out dewe.

7 Likes

Some people were disappointed that snafu seems to be asexual, but if he watches the Discovery channel he might learn how to do it like they do it on…well, you know.

4 Likes

I think Discovery these days is just “reality shows” they moved the documentaries to a different channel.
Because that makes sense.

4 Likes

Also, I don’t know if this is deliberate, but Snakefood is re-enacting the funniest scene in any M. Night Shamalan movie, when Mel Gibson comes home after Juaqiin Phoenix and the kids have been watching the news about aliens.

5 Likes

5 Likes

4e95478182f3a27be1e244ff4e08c883951e0992c2c10ed419626b12259ec6cd

4 Likes

Wow, is that a Bad Touch reference?

3 Likes

If he goes that crazy from the History Channel, do not let him on Facebook.

3 Likes

4 Likes

artworks-000228614329-4v72vm-t500x500

5 Likes

Bloom County reference, actually.

3 Likes

It is a delightful phrase, isn’t it? Sadly I can’t take credit, it’s a quote from Bloom County.

4 Likes

Then they had to be using it as a reference to The Bad Touch, I see no other way. lol

1 Like

There’s an old comic (which made a comeback) that had a character named Opus. Opus was prone to staying up late at night, watching infomercials, and buying hundreds or even thousands of whatever random crap was being sold at the time.

Imgur

5 Likes

“old comic”, sob.

2 Likes

Yeah, I remember reading this in a “newspaper” with “funnies pages.”

2 Likes