I almost forgot to post this one today xd

163 Likes

poor baby :sob:

19 Likes

Poor baby!

7 Likes

Yaaasss, love it!

8 Likes

Poor lil guy he was so desperate even out glitter on himself.

13 Likes

‘A’ for effort, little one.

11 Likes

One word for him. No…

7 Likes

Sorry, I prefer yellow glitter.

7 Likes

You’re sparkly now, but the moment I give you a bath you’ll be right back to being a dull poopie Fluffy.

So should I not give you a bath, have a dirty, stinking Fluffy just running around making a mess? You’ve not thought this through my desperate little friend, I’ll pass on you

5 Likes

You have a good point.

On the other hand he was smart and resourceful enough to pretty himself up. He got you looking, and talking. Not bad, all things considered.

16 Likes

Thought of you right away.

1 Like

You know what, he really really tried. I’d take him home and introduce him to the wonders of dye and chalk.

4 Likes

take him home, give him a bath, then take him right back to the store. needs to learn a lesson about telling the truth

5 Likes

This is so tragically pathetic, and I’m here for it. Not sure if I could tell the little dude no :broken_heart:

@truthtellergilead Absolutely brutal, yet satisfying. Also, username checks out.

4 Likes

I would rather have a smart poopie-colored fluffy than a dumb as rocks standard pastel mess. Plus, as a poopie, it will know its place. It took so long for someone to pick it, it will know humility, at least as far as they can understand it.

9 Likes

He worked hard enough for it, he deserves it.

2 Likes

If I take you home I’m gonna find glitter around my house for a year no matter how much I bathe you.

10 Likes

Wow, your so cute!
Like a Turd covered in shards of glass…

4 Likes

Oh I take you little rascal here the dollar he is worth

Nailed it again, NekuChan

2 Likes