flufftobuh 2021 #18 (By: NekuChan)

Your tears ruined the routine.

4 Likes

Can you imagine how depressing* it would be to work in a shelter where the animals begged for their lives?

*Or arousing, depending on one’s tastes.

10 Likes

Hey, cashier guy? This ugly one got into some glitter, now all the other babies have glitter all over them. I can’t have this shit in my house, where is your manager?

1 Like

I would have wanted to take him. But that glitter will get everywhere.

1 Like
3 Likes

Good point, I’ve edited my original post.

2 Likes

Not all that glitters is gold; it maybe a polished turd. LMAO…now put the turd in the box and no funny business. I ain’t buying a designer foo foo Fluffy!

1 Like

me: hugboxer
Also me: YEET

4 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:…no…hmmmm-looks at tube of glitter…hmmmm

I’d adopt him and then toss him in a fluffy dumpster.

EEERRRRRH, nice try you ugly little fuck, your a terrible babbeh for trying to be something your not. I might have loved you if you hadn’t been a poser but now we’ll never know. ~walks away~

2 Likes

You do a great job with the tears and crying NekuChan :+1:. It really pulls on the heart strings.

I’m very abuse box personally but it is trying pretty hard.

I hate the yellow but I’d consider taking it. Though, it’d have to ride in a tube or something. Glitter is an inevitable mess.

Not a fan of shitrats, but as long as it kept the “I know I’m trash but” attitude we’d get along okay I think.

I have a bias for underdogs, I tend to prefer them. Guess it applies to these little mistakes as well.

Would 100% do terrible things in its defense despite my deep rooted hatred for shitrats. I’d still make it regret trying to trick me though, can’t let it get into the habit of telling lies.

1 Like

she tried to be a glitter gal
but now she’ll be a litter pal

4 Likes

Buy him

I’ll take him

1 Like

i would love him

Awww… Imma Adopt it. imma sucker for Poopie Babbehs but I would discipline it by reminding where it came from tho if it becomes unruly. Don’t want to end up with a Unruly Fluffy

I’d probably adopt him. Or depending on my mood, just trash it after getting him.