Fluffy Breeder v1.26.239-beta (by Eidalac)

if you’d open too suggestions, i’d say inbreeding would be a perfect way to get naturally pillowed fluffies and “sensetibe babbehs” , fluffies that never move past chirps and peeps would be great no worries about them turning smarty xD

That said your game is really great it’s given me motivation to keep working on my fluffy game project but you didnt hear that from me.

1 Like

Where’s the abuse foal option?

if you havent decided on a new game engine i recommend godot! thats what i make all my spaghetti code nonsense in and it hasnt let me down yet lmao

Been a while since anyone said anything here. Just wanted to hop on and say i have still been loving the game and i hope it can progress when you are ready even if it has to migrate to a new engine or just constantly freak out.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

I am currently (very, very slowly) working on a rebuild in Godot, but been a couple of week since I touched that since work has been hell.

5 Likes

If you need any help or want others to look over your code / debugging help id be down to just gimme a msg

so much progress so cool to see this being worked on

one thing i did notice for feedback if you play/train/abuse a chirpy it will talk rather then peep/cheep

This is so much fun to play with. I like taking completely opposite color fluffies, pairing them up, and seeing what foals they produce. Very cool! Two things I would like to see added eventually: auto-training (perhaps an upgrade that can be purchased from the store?) and special, exceptionally rare colors like shiny gold or silver and things like gradients. Also, there should be traits for fluffies that have lost limbs. Right now there’s the graphic depiction of amputation but no trait so far as I can tell at least. Maybe also, now that I’m on the topic, an option for veterinary care and elective procedures like neutering/spaying and pillowing.

4 Likes

Would you be able to have this game be playable as a browser game at some point?

It is a browser game already.

1 Like

Oh I thought it was download only but it might be because I can only play on mobile

In the most recent twine build, does collecting fluff actually do anything (besides cause lag)?

Edit: No, it does not. I forgot to check the release notes.

HELL-GREMLIN?!? I’m sorry what?!