"Fluffy Color Tiers" by wolfram_sparks

tumblr_oq9ue60COA1vqo38ro1_1280

142 Likes

As always, tier 4 is filled with fluffy colors I’d actually like. I think the fluffy universe is a return to eras where colorblindness was a gift.

15 Likes

And at the end of the day, they’re all still trash because they’re all still fluffies.

22 Likes

Huh, I would have guessed that a combination of more vibrant colors are more rare and demanded and thus in a higher tier than #2. But looking at a neon-colored pet all day may give you eye strain, so that makes sense.

6 Likes

I just can’t imagine anyone looking at these tiny baby animals which can speak and tell you they love you and them feeding them to a snake.

At least half of the population of this website would actively enjoy watching the life drain from a fluffy’s eyes in that exact situation.

16 Likes

I don’t get it, would you do that to baby? a kitten? I don’t understand why you would do that to a defenseless creature like fluffies, especially ones which can speak and cry and beg you for help.

Perhaps, but I suspect there’s some nuance to that.

Not everyone who enjoys fluffy-abuse content would necessarily abuse a fluffy (or even want to see one abused) if they actually existed.

8 Likes

There is always an issue when trying to compare fluffies to real life. I’ve seen many abusers here say that they couldn’t abuse a fluffy if fluffies existed. They, however, are not real. Does liking horror movies, where people get mutilated and killed, automatically make you a psychopath? No. It’s fiction.

Same goes for fluffies. Many of the abusers have their beloved pets, some have children. I’ve seen an abuser talk about how he creates and maintains habitats for animals, from small reptiles to large animals. And he has been doing that for years.

Of course, that doesn’t mean that some people don’t have a few screws loose. This kind of content inevitably attracts some of the less-than-reputable people as well. But we are always on the lookout for such people.

15 Likes

I 100% agree with you.
I myself love drawing abuse as a form of venting and because I like gore (no particular reason)
But if fluffies existed, you better believe I’d be keeping any pretty stray I come across. I love animals, currently I have a cat and if anything were to happen to her, I’d be mad and depressed

It’s the very convenience of fiction - it’s not real

4 Likes

Khaki is the ugliest color ever and I’ll 100% fight you on that

But a nice chocolate fluff with black mane would be amazing

5 Likes

“Because” (and please understand this isn’t personal, this is the actual answer) “fuck you, that’s why.”

6 Likes

yeah, i’m trying to spread the idea that “poopie babbeh” is a fluffy misunderstanding of the concept of “bad colors.”

3 Likes

Oh totally, I’m speaking about more in the realm of imagination you have to enter to really enjoy some kinds of fluffy cotent. Luckily we won’t ever have to consider that as a real-life situation, and as long there’s zero tolerance for irl animal abusers we can keep functioning.

2 Likes

That is the only explanation for the “poopie babbeh” thing that makes any sense to me, I fully support your endeavor.

2 Likes

I mean, they feed rats and mice to snakes, and lots of people think they’re adorable.

3 Likes

It’s very fluffy, they add 2 and 2 and get 3

Pity sell would surely be a thing

1 Like

I would certainly take all the bottom-tier colors off the breeder’s hands for what is likely to be a bargain basement price.

1 Like

In any universe where fluffies are viable livestock you probably wouldn’t see any on the sales floor unless their temperament was bad enough for a trip to the PalCo processing center.

EDIT: I can’t imagine bright colors not being part of the appeal of fluffies

2 Likes