Fluffy Coloring & Activity Book (By: PeppermintParchment)

A fluffy coloring book! I’d love if you used it.

83 Likes

I made this series of coloring and activity pages with fluffies in mind! We often see fluffies drawing or coloring, so I thought it would be fun to create a “product” that they’d actually use. I adjusted my art style to be more simple and “cute” with thick, dark lines that would be easy for a fluffy to color inside. I kept the drawings simple, since it is for fluffy use. The activities are relatively easy, but challenging enough that they would occupy a fluffy for a substantial amount of time.

This coloring and activity book is free for the community to use. Color the pictures as your OCs, take a picture and add it as poster in the background of your work, build a story around the images, “corrupt” them with blood or whatever, take the images and insert them into your stories, use the activities as an intelligence test in your stories, do the activities yourself if you like! I would love if any of you used this project to your heart’s content, and please tag me or post it in the comments of this post, if you do.

If you do the activities and can’t figure something out, let me know, I have the answers and will gladly share.

Enjoy, and have fun!

17 Likes

@Pinkyfluffy I thought about you a lot while I made this, since you’ve done a few pages like this. I thought you’d like to see :slight_smile:

4 Likes

this is super creative Peppermint! really does remind me of those old coloring books i had when i was a little one! i’ll definitely be coloring some of these when i’m able!

4 Likes

This is adorable :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, I looked at lots of coloring books online and in my own collection to get the feeling “right” for these images. I’d be honored if you used them.

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: It took about two weeks total. The hardest parts were those “spot the differences” pictures,haha.

2 Likes

Looks like a cute, fun time.

1 Like

I second that, really nostalgic.

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

D’awwww!

2 Likes

very nicely done

2 Likes

PP Cute Pic

5 Likes

You picked my favorite picture! He’s lovely, I have a soft spot for green fluffies.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: High praise from you!

Oh this is so adorable!? I could see this being a real book sold in stores, you did incredibly! I love that it even includes subspecies, including my favorites! That batfluffy is just adorable, and I love the fluffy stack image!

6 Likes

Really creative and just like a big commercial company’s best effort but better! I’m still never going on the record as drinking lemonade from a stand run by a fluffy but these are some cute images and fun puzzles.

It’s too bad fluffies would be too stupid to solve them :frowning:

3 Likes

Very creative, and very well done.
Reminds me of the good old days, when we were younger and the world made more sense…
Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you! I tried to make it seem as realistic as possible,I was even going to add a blank “back cover” at the end but decided against it. The fluffy stack is my second favorite one from the collection.
I was considering making a Vol. 2 later,since there’s many subspecies I missed,like cottonfluffs and plant fluffs. I’m glad you like it :slight_smile:

Maybe a fluffy could get help from their Human Mummah or Daddeh for the more difficult pages!
Thank you for the compliments.