Fluffy Coloring & Activity Book (By: PeppermintParchment)

Thank you for your praise. I believe you’re never too old to keep a couple of coloring books around the house. Ah,to go back to those childhood times,even if only for a day!

Yes that is true, those hard pages could be a good reward activity to do with a fluffy. That’s a cute thought!

1 Like

colored one of the pages! i had a lot of fun coloring this and more is to come!

11 Likes

Pure genius Peppermint! Such a congenial adjustment of your art to make this.

The care and diligence you put into this also matches the energy of using a coloring book.

3 Likes

Thank you :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

I love this so much! You nailed the style and everything! It’s really really cute

2 Likes

I’ve added the #exploitable tag, which is intended for art that people want others to remix or add to.
Hopefully you’ll have a good number of responses!

5 Likes

ohhhh my god i love this so so much!!

1 Like

Oh wow,you made it beautiful! Such soft and pretty colors,and I like the lines and little hearts you added too. Great job,I’m happy you enjoyed it so much :heart: You colored it much better than a fluffy could,haha.

1 Like

Thank you! You can kind of see me getting more comfortable with the style as the pictures go on. The first was the Sea-fluffy by herself,and she’s still got sort of long legs and big hooves. Then I made the Fluffalo picture,and they turned out to be taller with more square hooves. But as I went on,the style became rounder with tiny or no hooves,and the fluffies became stumpier. It was fun to try to rework my style completely to fit a coloring book.
I enjoy coloring books so I tried to make one that would appeal to myself and fluffies.

1 Like

Thank you, the style matching was hard but I think I got a decent hang of it eventually!

1 Like

I didn’t know what that tag was for,but now I do! Thank you!

1 Like

Cute stuff as always!!! This is literally the cutest idea and I’m lowkey jealous I didn’t think of something so creative. Also. I love me some word searches. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Oh, it’s clear you enjoy coloring books! This is spot on as far as subject matter is concerned!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: Feel free to make your own pages,I don’t own the idea,haha. Nice to see you back around!

2 Likes

@PeppermintParchment This is fantastic work! I always wanted to see more projects like this, and I could see fluffies enjoy these kind of activities the way children would. Thanks so much for this, Pep, it really made my day!!

I’m also happy to hear that Pinkyfluffy had inspired you! (since I myself take inspiration from him, speaking as a fellow hugboxer!)

I mean…

Spoiler, read at your own risk

it depends on headcanon

And besides, Pep raised a good point. And I think the puzzles should be easy enough for a fluffy.

1 Like

:+1:

7 Likes

Are there many stories with fluffies who read and do it well enough to complete a word search? I hadn’t seen more than a couple pieces with fluffies who could really handle letters. It seems like Pep’s suggestion that these be pages mom or dad helped with seemed more in line with fluffies and reading overall.

Otherwise, many of us have been missing the chance to include fluffy-friendly board or pop-up books in safe rooms if the little things could read to themselves.

2 Likes

Does it need to be “many”? Just a thought. Like, part of the appeal of Carpdime’s Avocado to me is that he’s capable of some smart things, though not all. I think @mutagen’s Greg from Postfluff would be capable of completing a word search - granted he’s an outlier in his setting, but that’s my point. (and I think it would be a darn shame if Greg couldn’t complete a word search) And Pep mentioned Pinkyfluffy, who did this picture. If we go by Pinkyfluffy alone, his take on fluffies and what they’re capable of is very different from typical headcanon/hivecanon. Which is why I said the statement.

Personally speaking, I like to challenge the notion. Or rather, I think people make flufies “too” dumb. I think there can be a nuance/limitations to their intelligence without going to the extreme. And I think there is also a beauty in people who don’t limit themselves in how they depict their fluffies.

And I agree on that! I think that should be done, actually! I think it’s a great idea, and it’s a shame no one has done that. Heck, I’d write that myself, but I got enough things on my backlog to do as is Dx But yes, I genuinely think that’s a great idea.

Oh, and speaking of reading, there are stories and depictions of fluffies being capable of reading to some extent. (I myself have done a few of that, though I do think fluffies would be limited in what they can read. Like picturebooks)

3 Likes

FractalFluff’s Prism would read newspapers.

1 Like