Fluffy Coloring & Activity Book (By: PeppermintParchment)

So close! You missed one,but found one I didn’t count as a difference!

I love Pinkyfluffy’s work, his spot the difference picture with the fluffies on the picnic really inspired me for this project.
I think the “Skettis around the World” puzzle might be difficult for the average fluffy,since many words are in a language fluffies wouldn’t speak,but I think the others should be pretty doable for the average fluffy. But I generally make my fluffies intelligent.

1 Like

The idea of a fluffy pop up book is such a good one! I think fluffies can read very basic English,like at the level of a kindergartener. So they could read words like “dog”, “pink”, “love”, but in theory a fluffy wouldn’t need to read to do a word search,they’d just have to know the letters. I think they could be taught to read at a decent level,but it would take a lot of effort.
However,I think they’d have a much easier time with the help of a human for some of these puzzles! At least it would keep the fluff busy trying to figure it out,haha.

4 Likes

If you happen to have any suggestions of these stories, please share them if you get a chance. I would be interested to read about this (to me) new area of fluffy stuff and an under-explored area of community stuff.

1 Like

I think there is a lot of fun to be had with that idea, especially as an act in contravention to FluffTV.

1 Like

Strangely nostalgic.

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s amazing. I’d actually buy this fluffy activity book - for my nieces, of course. :stuck_out_tongue:

Very cute!

But I miss a skettie themed game.

1 Like

Someone should make an answer book with funny answers for the parts that aren’t puzzles (such as the drawing ones).

1 Like

Hahahaha,a Star reference,how cute :heart:

1 Like

A skettis themed game is a good idea! I was going to do a maze with helping a micro-fluff through a nutrigel maze but decided to leave it for Vol. 2. I’ll have to incorporate a sketti game as well now.

I adore this so much!!! I’ll have to color a few pages in this, the boba one is a major fave! Hope you make more I’d love to see it!

1 Like

Thank you,I’m glad you like it so much :slight_smile: The boba one is one my favorites too!

Volume 2?
Alright, now I’m interested, excited, perhaps even hyped.

1 Like

Oh,glad to hear it! I’ll probably start a Vol 2 mid-April,I’m about to move so I’m a bit busy now. But if you (or anyone else) have any suggestions or anything they would like to see,I’m certainly open to them.

I love the “find the difference” pictures! I’ll print them out and colour them during the downtime at work! I’ll even decorate the fluffy to make them look like my boy Teacup!

1 Like

Sweet! I’d love to see them,when you do :heart:

1 Like

So much fun! ^-^ Thanks for making this for us

6 Likes

Beautiful,I love that you went with more of a sunset color palette than a traditional “plants are green” color palette. Pretty!

1 Like

This is amazing, thank you for making this. You can see the effort and planning that went into this. The idea of Fluffies filling out a book like this, maybe with the help of their owners, is absolutely adorable.
I did several of the pages, like the labyrinths, the word search and the spot the difference pictures and it really made me feel nostalgic and took me back to my childhood.

Magic sparkles leading Babbeh to sketties

Percy making self portraits

3 Likes