Fluffy Coloring & Activity Book (By: PeppermintParchment)

Oh, it’s clear you enjoy coloring books! This is spot on as far as subject matter is concerned!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: Feel free to make your own pages,I don’t own the idea,haha. Nice to see you back around!

2 Likes

@PeppermintParchment This is fantastic work! I always wanted to see more projects like this, and I could see fluffies enjoy these kind of activities the way children would. Thanks so much for this, Pep, it really made my day!!

I’m also happy to hear that Pinkyfluffy had inspired you! (since I myself take inspiration from him, speaking as a fellow hugboxer!)

I mean…

Spoiler, read at your own risk

it depends on headcanon

And besides, Pep raised a good point. And I think the puzzles should be easy enough for a fluffy.

1 Like

:+1:

7 Likes

Are there many stories with fluffies who read and do it well enough to complete a word search? I hadn’t seen more than a couple pieces with fluffies who could really handle letters. It seems like Pep’s suggestion that these be pages mom or dad helped with seemed more in line with fluffies and reading overall.

Otherwise, many of us have been missing the chance to include fluffy-friendly board or pop-up books in safe rooms if the little things could read to themselves.

2 Likes

Does it need to be “many”? Just a thought. Like, part of the appeal of Carpdime’s Avocado to me is that he’s capable of some smart things, though not all. I think @mutagen’s Greg from Postfluff would be capable of completing a word search - granted he’s an outlier in his setting, but that’s my point. (and I think it would be a darn shame if Greg couldn’t complete a word search) And Pep mentioned Pinkyfluffy, who did this picture. If we go by Pinkyfluffy alone, his take on fluffies and what they’re capable of is very different from typical headcanon/hivecanon. Which is why I said the statement.

Personally speaking, I like to challenge the notion. Or rather, I think people make flufies “too” dumb. I think there can be a nuance/limitations to their intelligence without going to the extreme. And I think there is also a beauty in people who don’t limit themselves in how they depict their fluffies.

And I agree on that! I think that should be done, actually! I think it’s a great idea, and it’s a shame no one has done that. Heck, I’d write that myself, but I got enough things on my backlog to do as is Dx But yes, I genuinely think that’s a great idea.

Oh, and speaking of reading, there are stories and depictions of fluffies being capable of reading to some extent. (I myself have done a few of that, though I do think fluffies would be limited in what they can read. Like picturebooks)

3 Likes

FractalFluff’s Prism would read newspapers.

1 Like

So close! You missed one,but found one I didn’t count as a difference!

I love Pinkyfluffy’s work, his spot the difference picture with the fluffies on the picnic really inspired me for this project.
I think the “Skettis around the World” puzzle might be difficult for the average fluffy,since many words are in a language fluffies wouldn’t speak,but I think the others should be pretty doable for the average fluffy. But I generally make my fluffies intelligent.

1 Like

The idea of a fluffy pop up book is such a good one! I think fluffies can read very basic English,like at the level of a kindergartener. So they could read words like “dog”, “pink”, “love”, but in theory a fluffy wouldn’t need to read to do a word search,they’d just have to know the letters. I think they could be taught to read at a decent level,but it would take a lot of effort.
However,I think they’d have a much easier time with the help of a human for some of these puzzles! At least it would keep the fluff busy trying to figure it out,haha.

4 Likes

If you happen to have any suggestions of these stories, please share them if you get a chance. I would be interested to read about this (to me) new area of fluffy stuff and an under-explored area of community stuff.

1 Like

I think there is a lot of fun to be had with that idea, especially as an act in contravention to FluffTV.

1 Like

Strangely nostalgic.

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s amazing. I’d actually buy this fluffy activity book - for my nieces, of course. :stuck_out_tongue:

Very cute!

But I miss a skettie themed game.

1 Like

Someone should make an answer book with funny answers for the parts that aren’t puzzles (such as the drawing ones).

1 Like

Hahahaha,a Star reference,how cute :heart:

1 Like

A skettis themed game is a good idea! I was going to do a maze with helping a micro-fluff through a nutrigel maze but decided to leave it for Vol. 2. I’ll have to incorporate a sketti game as well now.

I adore this so much!!! I’ll have to color a few pages in this, the boba one is a major fave! Hope you make more I’d love to see it!

1 Like

Thank you,I’m glad you like it so much :slight_smile: The boba one is one my favorites too!