Fluffy facts: before cooking. (by: artist-kun)

You’re not wrong. My timeline has a psychological disconnect when it comes to fluffies, in no small part because the period 2008-2076 was extremely traumatic by American standards, and because a lot of that trauma is somewhat attributable to fluffies getting out of control.

4 Likes

everything is versatile, its just that a boiled steak taste like dogshit.

2 Likes

That’s true.

But foals apparently taste good no matter how you cook them.

1 Like

I see what you did there :sunglasses:

2 Likes

what who did?

1 Like

Hey, the foalgarita is a time honored tradition around these parts.

2 Likes

Shit, you right.

But I was thinking full on that scene from Rocky.

2 Likes

That is why you make a beef stew and not a boiled steak.

2 Likes

touche. but heres another thing. grilled steak.

1 Like

Hence if fluffy is like beef it can be prepared just about any way.

1 Like

imo keeping the skin on would be better. bc fluffies are very fragile. so if the fluffy were roasted, baked, fried, etc it would probably be like delicious chicken skin but sort of lighter and flakier, with a melt-in-your-mouth quality i’d imagine. but just yanking out the digestive/reproductive system like i said would probably be better bc no matter how much u sanitize it the other way there are invariably bits of shit and un/semi-digested stuff in there. n u dont want that. plus ive read headcanons or at least material where fluffies decompose extremely rapidly or killing them before cooking them tends to ruin the taste. i dont see how cutting out the digestive and reproductive systems like i said would cause lactic acid damage unless its by a negligent or very incompetent chef

1 Like

right right, thats y if i were cooking a fluffy id do that thing i said with just yanking all the guts out completely. not edible anyway

he’d have to get all the nasty bits out first tho

y do some crass ppl just have to make everything about race. fucking stop that u hatemonger

good lord, thats not how a steak is made

Maybe he likes it crunchy.

if Americans confuse the indigenous inhabitants of the Caucasus and white people because they call them the same word, it’s 100% an American problem, not mine

3 Likes

I like your thinking about the fluffy’s skin being delicious like chicken skin. You might have to shave the fluffy (or put up with the smell of burning hair) but that’s a minor consideration.

Interesting you should mention that. In my headcanon that’s a myth, which came about because 100MM people, with no experience preserving food and unaccustomed to living without refrigeration, started eating fluffies because no other meat was readily available. The myth went away once they re-learned how to preserve meat and as power (and refrigeration) was slowly restored.

It might if this is done while the fluffy is still alive. In my headcanon the extreme distress would cause the fluffy to go haywire. If the fluffy is dead then of course cleaning the carcass properly shouldn’t pollute the meat.

1 Like

Aren’t you the hatemonger for complaining about PC?

The poop boop

1 Like