Fluffy facts: dancing. (by: artist-kun)

13175 - artist_artist-kun dance dancie_babbeh dancing_fluffies fluffy_facts foal hugbox safe

96 Likes

Dance, you dancie baby. Dance for mummah’s amusement. Prove you’re not useless!

14 Likes

Are you telling me that fluffies don’t actually boogie-oogie-oogie till they just can’t boogie no more, they just wave their hands around?!?

6 Likes

You have to train them to do The Monkey.

Its never an innate skill.

3 Likes

Fluffies would be fun if they had mating dances

3 Likes

That would broad the uses of a dancie fluffies :hmm:

2 Likes

So they just wiggle their arms back and forth?

6 Likes

Well well well… If it isn’t the little shit who started it all

5 Likes

To be fair its better than anything I can do.

1 Like

It would be interesting. I wouldn’t think it would affect their population ( if I’m going off of mates will reject a suitor that is a poor dancer) since most are very poor dancers.

4 Likes

For me it’s less about the nature documentary material so much as to give it a little more depth than becoming special friends 30 seconds after meeting or every third litter being the result of rape.*

It might only be a formality, but it’s an idea I kind of like. And could lead to some really cute but dumb ideas**. Plus some really sad ones. Even have abuse potential and another reason for losing weggies to be bad.

*I’m not sure if I’m exaggerating or not.

** “Yu got sewved, mummah-fwuffah!”

5 Likes

There was a challenge on the Booru (Challenge 19) about the mating rituals of fluffies.

7 Likes

I had a really dark thought go through my head after reading that:

Walk up to an adult fluffy dancing in front of a babbeh.

Me: whatcha doing there, little guy?

Fluffy: fwuffie diancie fow enfie babbeh

Me: oh that’s ni… WTF!

Proceeds to punt adult fluffy to Mars.

7 Likes

I mustn’t been around, or not noticed, that challenge.

1 Like

DANCE FUCKER DANCE

7 Likes

If only it was that easy …

I mean, yeah, it’s dark but it’s also easy. If fluffies could read you could even put up posters: dance contest for a lifetime supply of enfie babies. All contestants show up, dance, get declared winners, then stomped to death.

5 Likes

Or could have first to arrive to “win” and give them a prize (like a enfie doll and sketties, or something) and have them advertise for you. Bringing in a larger area once released then proceed to stomp their brains out. Kind a bait and switch.

1 Like

Trap Foal would work for that (shameless plug).

I think you’d want to interview them just in case you’ve got one trying to rescue foals. That could happen with some stories.

Also, stream the damn thing. Make it like “to catch a predator” but with the conclusion everyone wants.

3 Likes

“man, he never had a chance
And no one even knew it was really only you”

5 Likes

Have a fluffy version of Chris Hansen. Lmao!!

Fluffy CH: Take seat. Hav seatsie wight ober dere.

I’m laughing at the premise already. :laughing:

4 Likes