Fluffy Jobs #10: Baby & Toddler Product Tester (by Chikahiro)

Special thanks to @Scum and @Moesius for their suggestion!

I’ve been told there are breeds of dog that “need” to have jobs or they get depressed, bored, etc. Domestic fluffies are just there to look cute which isn’t the worst thing, but it seems that having a sense of purpose, a role, isn’t bad either. Feral fluffies will have those within a herd, so how to get domestics something similar? Well, small jobs and chores…

Full size version

40 Likes

Brilliant idea there, @Moesius and @Scum ! And you rendered the idea really well, @Chikahiro !!

10 Likes

has anyone suggested a “fluffy finder”?
Like a bloodhound but for lost fluffies.

7 Likes

No writing tonight. Had a long day at work and mostly brain-fried!

6 Likes

Yes, actually!

This is one of my favorites, to be honest.

Thank you. I had to find a baby picture to sketch out the kid (imported into a layer, lowered opacity, sketched on a layer above). At some point I’ll expand my art more, but for now I’m quite happy to have so many little tricks available :slight_smile:

That said, I tried something different for the background. I do like it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just two bros chillin’ playing with their toys. These job posts give me some much needed pep in my spirits that I don’t get from many of the other posts on the website. Thank you for making this series.

7 Likes

You’re welcome! You might be amused to know that, while I don’t remember the specifics, Stwumpo on Reddit (king of thoughtful abuse stories) was actually the one who inspired it. I think it was some talk we had in the comments.

I put out a call for ideas as coming up with them on my own was slowing down considerably. Got a lot of really good ones, so I’ll be making a list soon (not tonight, I’m tired!).

6 Likes

This is good.

6 Likes

Cool idea :+1:

4 Likes

I’m so happy you were able to use it! :grin:

5 Likes

I do like the mindset of using “waves” of product testing. While like it was said they have very similar mindsets the presumeably more “worldly” fluffy would provide a larger range of possible hazards and insight. This nugget I feel is a good seed for more stories to come out of.

4 Likes