Fluffy life stage (ElGuzz)

hopefully im doing this right. first post here, plan on making more, will lean alot on abuse comics so i will take some suggestion if got some twisted ideas.

67 Likes

Bro ur name before he comes

6 Likes

NICE WORK! A few quick notes though. Since they’re somehow supposed to be horses, the head hair should probably be spelled mane instead of main. For stage one, did you mean to say 0-3 weeks instead of weaks? For stage two, did you mean to call it a ‘weanling’ instead of the verb weaning?- easy trick here is that the weanling is being weaned off of milk. also did you mean cartilage instead of cartridge when describing the weanling’s teeth? Cartilage is the stuff that’s softer than bone, a cartridge is what you load into a gun.

That said, keep it up, can’t wait to see more!

12 Likes

For a 1st post its a strong start imo great job :clap: :+1:

1 Like

Nice work!

BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY IN THE WORLD, PUT YOUR NAME IN THE TITLE BEFORE THE PURPLE OWL COMES!!!

WE ARE CURRENTLY AT OWLCON-2

8 Likes

Oooh I’m telling mr.owl!!

4 Likes

Mr Owl will butt fuck us all if you dont put your name in the title.

4 Likes

The owl is coming “Kiss me Hardy”

(super bonus points to anyone who can tell me whose last words those were without looking it up

3 Likes

Worse things happen at sea

2 Likes

extra points for solving without spoiling it!

2 Likes

Look forward to more of your stuff.
But name. Title. Do it numbnuts

3 Likes

And we are now back at OWLCON-5

All is as it should be

2 Likes

exactly what @Grim said

Great chap, I’d put him on a column or in a barrel of alcohol … or maybe both.

1 Like

yeah minor spelling error

Great post . You really emphasize how annoying they are programmed to be while being cute.

Very cool! I don’t think I’ve ever seen the concept of planned failure at the end before. So far it’s usually that fluffies just break down because they’re incomplete and poorly made/fragile, but this version is way more appealing, that they would intentionally start degrading no matter how well you take care of it. And the fact that it’s an actively painful process for the fluffy is just the icing on top.

Love seeing the focus on their internal programming, having an advertising phase fits right in with commonplace predatory marketing tactics. The breakdown phase is great too - it’s cruel but makes perfect sense in lore.

I’d be pissed if my fluffies only lasted for a maximum of 3 years lol

2 Likes