Fluffy Pharmacopeia Ep.3 Pt.2 Fluffy Psychology(Part2) by Eck

The video resumes with Chase being confronted by the Smarty. He looks at the fluffy with its cheeks puffed and thinks to kick it and be done with it, before remembering why he even tried leading it here in the first place. Finding his resolve again Chase speaks to the Smarty.

“Well I don’t have any ‘sketties’ on me right now but I should be able to make some for you and your herd. How about I take you guys to a safe place for now while you wait?”

Nyu housie? An yu gib sketties to Smawty? Smawty wike yu nyu daddeh take hewd to housie and gib sketties.

Smarty finally loosened up and seemed docile. Chase turned around and headed towards the door to his garage shouting out, “Alright everyone follow me!”

The herd happily bumbled behind him following as quickly as their stumpy legs could take them they still stayed huddled close with Smarty and Lily up front Mare and Toughie on the sides and Dam in between them. The only fluffy lagging behind was Poopie who tried to keep up when he got hoofed in the nose by Smarty. The camera could see his glare from a mile away a silent warning to stay away and stay quiet or else. Chase of course saw this on his phone connected to the camera hoping to see just how bad the hierarchy was.

The video cut as they all reached the door and headed inside.

The garage was almost barren, he never kept his car inside due to the small size but he did turn it into a small workshop for his many unrealized projects. In the center of the garage was a decent sized play area big enough to hold at least 8 fluffies comfortably. The play pen was well “furnished” having two large dog beds with blankets next to each other, next to them were the food and water bowls as well as an assortment of blocks and balls to play with, in the corner furthest from the beds were where the litter boxes sat empty and ready to be used had the herd not left a few massive piles outside already.

“Ok you guys, you head in here and get comfortable while I go make you sketties.” Chase led them into the pen and closed it up listening to all the fluffies gasp in awe. All except Smarty and Lily. Smarty simply puffed his cheeks as if he was the one who made this place for his herd but he stayed silent, it was Lily who spoke up turning to Chase with small puffed up cheeks.

Dis nu housie dis am not eben safe woom! Dummeh daddeh Wiwy wan safe woom nao!

Chase had figured she was a runaway and figured she would be a brat too, but he was able to feign shock at her actions and decided to play along with it to test them little by little.

“That’s right little one, this isn’t a safe room but it is your housie for now. You see I have another fluffy who is in the safe room but she is a soon mummah and needs special care from me cause she’s sick. I just don’t want you guys to get hurt is all is that ok?”

Lily looked at Chase for a moment before turning around in a huff.

Fine bu wan safe woom afta dummeh soon mummah nu sickie Wiwy hab Smawty tummeh babbehs gonna be bestest babbehs.

Chase smiled at her and returned to walking away into the kitchen, the video cuts as he closes the door.

Inside the kitchen Chase starts boiling some water for the noodles and puts a smaller pot on the counter. He starts grabbing tomato paste and some seasoning as well.

“Now I’m sure you’re all wondering why I’m giving this herd spaghetti after all they don’t deserve it, and you’d be right they don’t but as you saw fluffies are easily trusting it’s in their programming and psyche to trust humans, love ‘skettis’ and to want toys and a warm place to sleep. After all they were designed to be children’s toys of course, but they also have the unique sensibility of having adult urges with the mind of a brain dead toddler which is why fluffies constantly rape other fluffies to get ‘gud feews’. They also are prone to being greedy and while their memory is short, their hatred is immense and they will always hold a grudge to another fluffy if they feel wronged by them. That’s what brings us to our dish I’m going to make two separate plates one for smarty and one for the herd. The twist is the smarty is getting a normal pot while the rest of them get an especially awful blend of sour spicy and salty all in one. This will be the start to a change in personal dynamic within the herd allowing that hate to grow.”

As Chase finished making the spaghetti he set out two bowls one he filled with the ingredients as they were after pouring half the sauce on the bowl he puts the pot aside and adds various spices such as one drop Carolina reaper hot sauce, way way too much table salt and a dash of parsley.

With the meals done he headed back to the garage and the video cuts again.

“Thank you for waiting I got you’re sketties.”

GIB SMAWTIE SKETTI NOW DUMMEH, WAIT LONG ENUF!

“I understand and I have your bowl just for smarties right here.” Chase sets down the bowl away from Smarty but close enough that he still tried lunging for it, not before Chase held him down however.

WET GU OF SMAWTIE! WAN SKETTI! WAN SKETTI NAO!

“Now now I know your excited but I want to give the herd their sketti too plus I’ll let you have a choice do you wanna hear it?”

Wha? Wai dummeh hewd get sketti, sketties aw fo smawtie!

“I know but hear me out you can have your smarty sketti or you can have the herd sketti.” Chase leans down to Smarty and whispers in his ear. “I won’t lie though the herd sketti is not a good tasting nummie I mean you said it yourself they are dummehs so they get dummeh sketti, but that stays between us ok.”

Otay, Smawtie wan smawtie sketti!

“Ok, then you’re free to eat. Here the rest of you can have this sketti remember your smarty is the one who let you have it.”

Everything proceeding those words took place in 1 minute. 30 seconds of eating and then 30 seconds of utter chaos.

As the bowls were set down and Smarty had his grip released, they dove into the bowls and started devouring the spaghetti. The only fluffies who didn’t eat were Poopeh and Dam on the account that Dam was too slow to make it in time and Poopeh was too afraid of getting attacked for trying to eat something other than shit. It didn’t take long for them to finish and just as they did the herd started feeling the affects of the sauce. Toughie felt the heat and began sweating profusely as he ran around mouth agape.

SCREEEEEEEEEE THALKIE-PWACE HAF BUWNIE HUWTHIES SCREEEEE WAI SKETHI!!!

Watching in panic soon Lily and Mare started feeling it too.

Wai talkie-pwace su kaff dwy kaff kaff su thiwsty.

Lily tried finding the nearest water bowl wish thankfully was close by however they were empty. After all the herd had only been inside the garage for about 10 minutes at most, Chase went straight to spaghetti making so he never filled them up.

Mare started crying about her burning and dry mouth before almost being tackled by a panicked Toughie his eyes were swelled from crying and he could barely breath through the snot coming from his nostrils, as he barreled through Mare he stepped on her front left hoof shattering it slightly.

SCREEEEEEEEEE HOOFIES HAF WOWSTEST HUWTIE TALKIE PWACE BUWNIE NE WAWA SU THIWSTY WAI SKETTI HEWT WAIIIII!

Mare had lost all sensibility she was a wailing mess, Toughie had just stopped running when an audible rumble was heard from his guts. He spewed liquid spicy shit everywhere the new sensation of pain sending him on a running shitting spree once again. After Toughie ran in a few circles he slipped onto his own liquid lava shit managing to get it into his eyes, mouth, and nose.

SCREEEgbrlEEEEE grgl SEE-PWACE HAB WOWSTEST HUWTIES chirp POOPIE PWACE peep HAB BUWNIE HUWTIES peep NU SMEWWchirp PWETTY NU chirp TASTE PWETTY!!!

Lily had made it to the water bowls only to discover them dry. She began crying but no tears would come, however something did come from deep deep within in her.

SCREEEEEEE BIGGEST POOPIES NUUUU IS TOO SOON FO TUMMEH BAB- SCREEEEEEE!!

For a moment her scream caused silence everyone turned to her, they all knew it was too soon even if she was having the smarties foals it was still far far too soon. Smarty who had been for the most part too busy enjoying his meal to fully admire the chaos was now at full attention watching in abstract horror as his special friend, the one pregnant with his progeny, had a powerful miscarriage. Lily screamed she couldn’t even form a coherent sentence as suddenly six pinkish red blobs fell out of her special place. Unbeknownst to everyone even Chase fluffy fetus rely and are affected heavily by what the mother eats so the spicy parsley laced spaghetti actually turned the fetuses into little spice balls causing even more pain for Lily as she passed out from the shock.

The chaos had finally ended Lily was passed out from pain and shock, Toughie was reverted into a chirping mess barely able to form a full sentence, Mare cried in to herself huddled away from the scene her hoof mangled and most likely forever ruined, Poopeh and Dam while hungry we’re scared huddled close to the beds trying not to look at what had happened. The only fluffy not at all affected was Smarty who simply finished his food and proceeded to walk over to Lily, he nudged her with his hoof trying to wake her up, surprisingly it worked and as she came to from her daze she realized what had happened. Lily whipped around to where her luke warm underdeveloped brood sat, they almost formed into a puddle due to their lack of proper skeletal structure. Lily couldn’t even scream, she just slumped and cried it was silent otherwise until Smarty spoke.

Dummeh speshul-fwen aww yu fauw dat babbehs cum to soon. Smawtie saw it aww yu am dummeh nu can eben hab smawtie bestest tummeh babbeh wite!

That was the straw that broke the camels back everyone in the herd turned to look at him even the traumatized Toughie, but more surprising was who spoke up to defend Lily.

SMAWTIE YU AM BIGGEST MOST POOPIEST DUMMEH FWUFFY EBA!!! YU WET HEWD HAB MEANIE SKETTIES DAT GABE AWW DA OWWIES TU FWUFFIES BU YU NU CAWE YU NUMMED SKETTI AN AWW OTAY BU GIB HEWD WOWSTEST HUWTIES DEN BWAME SPESHUL FWEN FOW WOSIN BABBEHS!!! HATCHU HATCHU HATCHU HATCHU!

Well once again I’m splitting this into another part. Every time I start writing I end up coming up with ideas for how to probe into fluffy psychology even more. This is just the beginning next I’ll probably start picking up themes of depression and loss and the even bigger divide that hate causes before dipping into something I have minor but real experience with, PSYCHEDELICS!!!

As always any ideas and suggestions are welcome I love seeing what you guys come across just at random when it comes to ideas for “medicine”

24 Likes

It would be interesting to see what would happen if the smarty is pillowed and left at the herd’s mercy.

6 Likes

I forgot to mention as well, I’m going to be naming the herd members except for Lily as she is a runaway. If you have any name suggestions please give them out

3 Likes

Hubert Cumberdale

Marjory Stewart-Baxter

Jeremy Fischer

4 Likes

Neat premise :heart:
Don’t forget your name after the title

Thank you I didn’t even notice I left my name out the title is becoming so long I couldn’t even tell lol.

1 Like

Well that serves the bitch well parsley skettis nice love as she lost her suppose babbehs.

Looks like their is gonna be a coup here and if that smarty is tough he can take care of his lil herd.

Hilarious seeing the toughie running and shittin.

1 Like

Man of culture, I see

1 Like

Smarty: Weenie
Toughie: Rictor
Mare: Emma
Poopeh: Wilbert

1 Like

As someone who makes his own Carolina Reaper hot sauce from scratch, 1 drop just isn’t enough to have this effect. You need at least…3 or 4 :grin:

True but these are fluffies it’s not like they have a good resistance to anything

1 Like

True, but it is just a matter of being proportional. A single drop for an entire serving of spaghetti isn’t much.

But I can also say that once you cross a certain threshold of that kind of sauce you reach the point of having an existential crisis. The one good thing is that if it is a homemade hot sauce it is incredibly hot but it is short lived (5-10 minutes) and doesn’t burn out your mouth/taste buds like some store-bought sauces do.