Fluffy ponies as food

Hello everyone! I’m new to this community and it’s really nice to meet everyone.
I was wondering what fluffy ponies taste like, like I was thinking it was a sweet froot loops fried chicken taste
What do y’all think?

Edit: I’ma be delusional and pretend it tastes like sweets and fruitloops

7 Likes

They taste like pigeons

2 Likes

Probably about similar to boiled shit

2 Likes

low quality but soft. Kinda got a weird texture. Wouldn’t recommend.

1 Like

First take out the shit mate

Similar to pork or vennison but too sacharine to be palatteable

1 Like

So it’s chewy?

Like smurfs

1 Like

Like mushrooms except they don’t absorb flavor well

1 Like

I always wondered what smurfs tasted like, too.
I mean, Gargamel wanted some for gold, and some to eat. If you’re willing to swap out an equal volume of gold for meat, it had better be fantastic meat.

2 Likes

They taste like fluffy ponies

4 Likes

Crayons and microplastics.

5 Likes

I’d imagine they taste like Guineapigs. Kinda gamey with a mild flavor…maybe a bit fatty too like pork tho it could also be tender depending on the upbringing too.

2 Likes

I imagine them tasting like pig but with a shrimp/lobster mouth feel.

2 Likes

In my headcanon: when raised and slaughtered properly, humanely and cleanly, they taste like slightly sweet beef. There’s demand for fluffy meat that is less sweet, and this is done by slaughtering the fluffy after several minutes of intense torture, such as by skinning it alive. This forces the fluffy to consume the sugar in its tissues and undergo lactic acid metabolism, basically pickling the meat.

Once upon a time, fluffy meat had a reputation for tasting like literal garbage, dung, or both. This was because humans mostly slaughtered and ate fluffies that were street ferals feeding on garbage, or because they didn’t know how to properly butcher the fluffies, or both. Once knowledge of proper fluffy raising and butchering became more widespread, the quality of the meat improved.

4 Likes

like kbbq beef?

1 Like

Sounds like pig uterus. It got a texture like chicken nuggets.

Oof, the lactic acid cycle is its own pain. It alone would stress out fluffies.

that’s delicious tho

2 Likes

Only if it tastes good. Imagine nuggies that taste of diarrhoea and toxic waste.