Fluffy revenge (Pinkyfluffy)

It’s unfortunate that the picture is outshined by the abusor’s breaking down over this post and demanding it be different in the comments. Like a certain type of furry soap might if forced to acknowledge something counter to what they want.

I like it pinky. An interesting turnabout that doesn’t necessarily ignore the fact fluffies are more or less disarmed against humans.

3 Likes

One can happen quite easily. The other, given the circumstances, is highly improbable.
It requires a braindead engineer, a braindead city planner, a braindead city council, a braindead idiot, and a braindead universe that can’t even maintain consistent laws of physics.

2 Likes

Good thing the fluffy universe has no laws of physics, biology, morality, and god tier immunity to disease.

Oh, and everyone in it is sharing one brain cell. No idea how anyone’s still alive, fluffy or not.

3 Likes

A Fatality worthy of Mortal Kombat!! I’m hoping this guy’s brains don’t taste like shit

2 Likes

You reap what you sow

2 Likes

My my my my how turns the table have

2 Likes
  1. All mammals are sentient. You meant to say sapient.
  2. Rats don’t deserve to die, and pet rats are clean and intelligent pets who love their owners. They are not violent, and the plague was spread to humans by fleas and OTHER HUMANS, not rats.
  3. Prioritizing a FICTIONAL species which does not and could not exist over real living, breathing animals is wrong.

PS: I know this comment is old, but it really really irked me because I love rats and seeing someone blindly demonize them and wish death on them upsets me.

4 Likes

Actually, fleas spread the plague to rats and cattle, who then spread it to humans. And wild rats are really violent when they are in a big group
Home rats are cinnamon rolls tho, that is true too

6 Likes

If there’s any consolation, brain matter and bone shards don’t taste the same as pork mince.

2 Likes

I think the cannibals from Metro Exodus suffered from this

3 Likes

Hahaha nice work. But this is really the hugbox version, in normal version can’t do mares or fluffies in general actions like this. They’re not so developed that they can protect themselves or their foals in this way.

1 Like

Not necessarily anything can catch a person off guard if they aren’t paying attention

1 Like

Perfection

2 Likes

:fu::derp: :fu: take that Dummeh Mistuh!..

2 Likes

Karmic retribution at its finest

Wait we spread the plague to others who just spread it faster for us?

Aww man, I really wanted to see this! It just says error 404 :confused: