Fluffy shipping box by ShititsMe

Who wanted another shititsme diagram explainign a totally common item in the fluffy world!!
Todays item: Hugbox fluffy shipping box.
Note: Fluffies can be shipped because their status as biotoy so they dont figure as pets.

The box construction its made of hard plastic with some venting holes to let the fluffy breath calm during the whole shipping.
Its important to shipping services that the box its white with two blue stripes coz that indicates its a fluffy being shipped so the personnel can extreme precautions.
Two handle holes are located in the sides aiding the loader to put the box in the right orientation.

The interior its greatly modular so you can change almost the entire accesories to fit your fluffy age, necesites and time of travel except for the ligth, that its always present on every shipping to avoid unnecessary abuse of the fluffy due to company regulations.
In the image you can see a complete box set ready to let your fluffy be shipped for a long period of time, the box contains the next accesories:

• Kibble box: special shipping kibble thats specially formuled to fullfill two goals, slow the digestive system of the fluffy and induce sleep so the fluffy can sleep almost the entire travel without problems or fear. The kibble its little tacky to avoid loose kibble in the box.
  • Water bottle: a water bottle with a special sponge at the end to prevent spills and drowns, the water can contain other medicines as anti-dizziness for example.
  • Litterbox: the litterbox its filled with an special sand textured surface that absorbs the waste of the fluffy without having the problem of having loose particles inside the box that can hurt.
  • Floor: the carpet its a felt type disposable sheet, if the fluffy have some kind of problem like having bad poopies or peepees the floor can prevent further problems to the biotoy, aswell gives soft flooring that serves as bed.
  • Some toys or other comodities needs to be bringed by the owner before the shipping.

BONUS!! @Carpdime Blueberry after being shipped

Id hope you enjoyed all the explanation and if you have some ideas post it in the comments uwu!!

52 Likes

hey this is neat as fuck

6 Likes

Mate, this is premium quality stuff.

8 Likes

Thanks!! uwu

1 Like

Thanks dude!! im happy you like it uwu

2 Likes

Lovely the medicine helps a lot making them sleepin the whole delivery. :+1:

5 Likes

From the look of the first picture I thought there would be like 30 or 40 foals crammed inside.

But this is way better than my house.

3 Likes

A lot of thought went into this. I’d like to see more stuff about fluffies being shipped. I’ll definitely tinker with the idea myself, I need to do more mundane stuff too.

3 Likes

Foal-in-a-can, but bigger (for adults).

5 Likes

Foal-In-A-Can in my headcanon is pretty much only there to provide cheap playthings for abusers, even though Hasbio officially denies that’s the case. Anyone who wants a fluffy as a pet wouldn’t get one from a vending machine.

Plus, they put the most fragile foals in those cans. To ensure repeat customers.

Teleportation tech is a thing in my headcanon, so shipping fluffies can be done easily, but I think there’s still a place for something like this.

It’s good to have options, after all.

2 Likes

Teleportation could make FIAC economically feasible, so long as it doesn’t require much energy or can deliver in different places with one charge.

1 Like

For some reason, the only thing I can think of is Polandball Israelcube when I look at the exterior.

Just missing a Star of David

1 Like

Yeah, but it doesn’t make it morally sound.

There’s a capacity limit on teleportation, though. And the blippers the ChaotiX use can only take you to Mars at best. So spaceships are still a necessity as well.

Bertie’s blipper took him all the way into deep space and still didn’t give out, but once Pierre took a look at it, even he couldn’t figure out why it didn’t instantly kill Bertie.

By the way, Bertie’s the one who actually invented the blipper, though he didn’t name it. Pierre just worked out all the flaws. And that took a while, because there were a lot of flaws. Seriously, Bertie is lucky that it didn’t send him to one galaxy and his ass to another.

There’s also these things called Tele-Ports. Think airports, but without the planes, and without having to put up with an inevitable crying baby the whole way there.

You think putting up with that shit on a trip across the Atlantic is bad?

Imagine putting up with it all the way to the distant planet of Hydrox.

Oh, I’m just talking about my main complaint with FIAC. How unless the averageFluffy costs like $30 and FIAC can cost like $10, there’s no way they can be profitable.

Cans of soda cost like $0.10 to make and ship, and don’t have an expiration date beyond eventually replacing it within a few years for flavor or ended promotions displayed. They get subsidies to make the cans more recyclable which is cheaper anyway, and the companies and centers they are in front of will often pay the company to have it there for convenience.

Fluffies are biohazards at every step and messy which would require substantial cleaning, due to inspection and replacements for damaged product alone would balloon costs, they would require permits and lawyers on standby, their container is much more elaborate and expensive, and they expire in a mere seven days requiring constant restock and maintenance. A power outage or some asshole knocking over the machine costs everything inside. Plus the machine would require heating and refrigeration, and soundproofing or it would be considered a noise issue.

The real life pet vending machines are only feasible because they are in short walking distance of the shelter they come from and cost far more than adopting from said shelter, since the machine fast tracks the adoption paper signing and counts as a charitable donation.

Unless profit isn’t their main concern…

More a can for transportation, like this, but more comfortable:

https://fluffy-community.com/t/refund-50769-by-backstubb/4938

You could even use it in a pneumatic tube transportation system!

Teleportation on the other hand…

2 Likes

I think maybe you’ve seen enough of David Cronenberg’s movies. Teleportation in my headcanon is perfectly safe.

Even someone who is pregnant can teleport safely.

The worst side-effect is nausea, and it’s no different from carsickness, or seasickness, or airsickness. There’s medicine for teleportsickness.

You don’t really think the Tele-Ports would be there if it was dangerous, do you?

If it was owned by a single person or trust that would make sense.
But a publicly traded company with a board should have one solitary concern. Profit increase. On a quarterly basis.

Record profits mean nothing, even being the most profitable company in the world means little. Making 200% more than last quarter means everything. That’s where the real benefit to investors is.

You don’t pump the quarter internationally with longtetm goals unless they sound flashy enough to fool the iphone entrepreneur, and social stances exist to generate buzz or distract from something else.

1 Like

I see Foal-In-A-Can machines as a dumping ground for the foals that would otherwise be worthless to Hasbio. If they’re not fit to sell in a store or to use as a breeder, stick 'em in a can, make 'em someone else’s problem, and make some money off it. Even if it’s only a few bucks per foal, it’s still more profitable than Hasbio doing the killing itself.

Either an abuser kills the foal and comes back for another one, or a hugboxer tries to save the foal, inevitably fails, and comes back to try again. Or learns their lesson and buys one from Hasbio’s store.

So Hasbio benefits either way.

1 Like

If its outside the breeder mill, age is not an issue, shit is recycled back into food via a vegetable diet and fermentation into feed, and they come in a box maybe. But transportation and the can itself as well as the short expiration date render it nonsensical.

Maybe if Hugbox legal policies penalized them for culling based on color or incentivized them for offering cheaper sterilized options to the far more expensive fertile ones or something.

1 Like