Fluffy Slippers (by SouthernKilling)

63 Likes
  • Get a pair that don’t like each other.*
28 Likes

Why do I picture them eating dryer sheets and pooping fuzz/lint?

19 Likes

Yep, that’s a whole ass foot fetish

11 Likes

~Misses opening with first try and big toe slips in under tail~

Me: o.0 ?
Fluffy: ! 0.0 !

12 Likes

If I shove my foot far enough do the toes come out of the mouth?

5 Likes

It’s just a fluffy that wants your foot inside it. You’re the one making this weird.

15 Likes

The fluffy wants it, not me

5 Likes

Only one way to find out, I suppose.

3 Likes

Well looking at the visual…

You’d have be putting your foot upward for that to happen. If you pushed forward it would burst out the chest…

Im curious if this thing has bones at all or if it’s supported by a system of air filled bladders that cushion the feet and make gentle ‘paf’ sounds as the person walks around in it.

Admittedly the idea of hearing the vertibra pop as you put weight on it or shift your foot to walk etc does amuse me…

3 Likes

can it even resist the weight of a grown man on top of it O.o’’ id feel concerned i were going to break its spine… if it has any lmao

3 Likes

It has been thoroughly tested in our labs for all weights. I promise, it enjoys being useful.

4 Likes

So if it does have bones… The spine supporting the head bends down and forward after meeting the shoulder blades that probably protect the top of the foot and maintain the shape of the slipper roof. The Ribs then split off the spine and maintain the sole and general shape of the lower slipper. The lunges would be part of that top or front padding along with the heart. Especially the heart since that pumps the blood which keeps the fluffy warm thus why it’d be near the toes. The stomache, guts and lesser organs would be along the sole cushioning the weight of the owner from utterly destroying the skeleton and making the walk comfy…

13 Likes

Dont let them get to you southern.

Boops just trying to smear your brand so when he puts out his child friendly munchkin boopco version it gets more traction.

Admittedly I giggled visualizing slippers that raspberry with each step. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

You see? Perfectly natural. Now, not a word more from all you naysayers.

7 Likes

Indeed…

~Totally intends to get a pair just to disect them~

4 Likes

But can your Abuela pull one off her feet and fling it at you? That’s the real test.

8 Likes

Durability is the question.

If they are as tough as regular fluffies, they’d shred like paper if you walked on anything rougher than soft carpet. If you drag your feet while walking, even carpet would not be soft enough.

No going outside, and I’m not sure how they’d hold up on tile or wood floors.

5 Likes

Get two from different pairs. They won’t match each other either in color or personality.

2 Likes

Weaw me, daddeh.

Holy Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor it can talk.

5 Likes