Fluffy Wellness Center: Hydrotherapy (Ace)

Clearview Fluffy Wellness Center. It was a cushy building (at least by the standards of their clients) which specialized in different methods of therapy for everyone’s favorite biotoy friends. An almost laughable concept to some, the wealthier population decided to throw their money into fixing various mental or physical problems of a creature some would consider disposable.

As you make your way into the building you are met with the lobby, of course. The lobby containing many toys, well-maintained litter trays, televisions always tuned to FluffTV, and shitty artwork on the walls directly from fluffies themselves. Was that supposed to be a plate of skettis or their daddeh? You decide! The staff at the front were universally always young women with calm demeanors who spoke gently and could get a fluff throwing a tantrum to shush.

Walking through the lobby and down the neatly waxed hallway to the treatment rooms, you can see various faceplates designating what each room was for. ‘Sexual Abuse Therapy’, ‘Burn Clinic’, ‘Smarty Behavioral Correction’. We won’t be visiting any of those today, though. Instead we’ll be peeking into a versatile room, Hydrotherapy!

The hydrotherapy room contained several different specialized tubs for those of different sizes and needs. It could be used for fluffies suffering muscular dystrophy, joint issues, or even emotional needs such as depression. Some quite loved to be immersed and surrounded by pleasant jets and warmth. Today though, there are only a few clients present. Namely, Diamond and her collection of chirpies. Diamond herself was a white with a glimmering blue tail and mane which had owner had brushed through with sparkles so she always gleamed like her namesake. Her chirpies were Emerald (bright green), Ruby (red with a teensy little horn), and Pearl (white just like her mother, with useless little wings).

The chirpies were here today because their owners wanted them to be trained in water early and not have the crippling prevalent fear of water most of their kin seemed to have. When you had a luxurious pool and some of the best bred fluffies around, you wanted to show them both off at the same time.

“There you go, little babies.” The administrator of this therapy murmured. Derrick was a new hire and seemed to care about this job. It wasn’t like you needed a degree in medicine to do anything required for fluffies. They were just toys after all, so you got all sorts in this place for the simpler things. The chirpies had been fitted with little swim diapers and poofy inflatable vests that would keep them indefinitely afloat in the gentle pool. They were carefully placed into the just-right warm water of the therapy basin, and he watched as their little eyes grew wide and they gave terrified peeps and squeaks, flailing their tiny hooves around uselessly.

“There, there. It’s OK! Water is good.” He told them, poking a finger out to soothe them as they cried and carried on. Stroking their cheeks one after another, it did seem to calm them down considerably. Pearl even began to cheep merrily and slap her hooves into the water to make little splish-splashes, and Emerald had a stupidly happy expression on his face. Though that could be accredited to the fact that he’d just shit himself. “Good babies. See? It’s all fine.” He placed a little floating ball into the area, watching as Ruby tried to float closer and give it a boop.

“Nuuuuu! Wawa su bad ‘fo babbehs! Tu wittle! Bad wawa!” Diamond carried on at his side. She had never been trained to be around water and this was the result. No matter what you did now, you wouldn’t be able to try and convince her otherwise.

“Diamond. You’re allowed to be here to offer support to your babies. If you can’t behave, I’m going to put you in a kennel.” Derrick warned her, Diamond glaring at him and swishing her tail from side to side. “Otay. Nu huwt babbehs…” She told him, just as a phone began to ring in another room. This wasn’t actually his only role. They had Derrick running all over the place, doing administrative things and leading the simpler sessions. “I’m going to answer the phone. Diamond, your chirpies will be fine. Just give them encouragement, OK?” The man asked, and the babies would be fine. In a perfect world where fluffies knew how to listen.

As soon as Derrick had went to go answer the phone, Diamond began to slap her hooves against the machine. Buttons! Buttons would let her precious children out. “Babbehs! Nu wowwehs! Mumman sabe ‘ou!” She told them in her bravest voice, doing anything she could. The water within the hydrotherapy pool began to churn slightly as she’d kicked on a wave setting. The chirpies were soon being tossed around and sloshed in a circle as a small whirlpool effect was created. The motion and being tossed up against the walls tore their swim diapers off, swirls of shit being mixed in with them. This only caused them to peep with terrified rapidity.

“Nuuuuuu! Di’men sabe babbehs!” Their mother howled, flipping around a dial with her snout. This opened up an outake valve meant to clean the pool after use, positioned near the top to basically skim out any floating debris. This sucked in Emerald who had his ass suctioned to the thing with impressive force, the foal suckling on his hoof and enjoying the sensation before the dial was cranked up with even more force. With a grinding noise, the cleaning process was thrown into full drive and the baby would have it’s intestines drawn straight out it’s ass and locked into the mechanisms within. Die immediately? Nope, it decided to jam and instead keep the poor creature trapped against the outtake, screeching and peeping.

“BABBEH! BABBEH!” Diamond had switched on just about everything she could. The water temperature began to rise. It likely wouldn’t be too much for a fluffy of any other age but chirpies were sensitive to such changes. Ruby and Pearl were both feeling the effects of the rising heat, splishing their front hooves around uselessly and crying out for any help. Ruby had been thrown directly into Pearl’s inflatable, his otherwise useless horn somehow sliding into the inflatable vest she wore. It rapidly began to deflate and the foal was sucked under the turbulent waters, popping up after being pushed to the bottom only to be forced back down against by the alternating whirlpool. Effectively, she was being slowly drowned with each circulation.

Ruby wasn’t doing much better. The heat that had built up began to boil him from the inside. He wasn’t being drowned but that didn’t seem to matter for much. Patches of fur sloughed off his tiny body in bloody pieces, and his eyes were now blinded by heated water which had made contact with his face. “Huuhuu….mummah nu heaw babbehs.” Diamond lamented from the side of the machine.

Some time later, Derrick would enter the hydrotherapy room. Diamond was sitting there, swishing her tail from side to side proudly. “Mummah hewp wittle chirpehs! Dey nu am scawdies.” The new guy would lean over the basin. One foal dragged to the bottom, one nothing more than a patchwork of exposed meat and bloody fur, and poor Emerald who was still somehow alive, though the process of getting him out of the outtake would solve that problem.

“Booossssss! I need some help in here!”

31 Likes

You think this would be moronbox tagged too?

6 Likes

Sure why not. tbh tags rarely matter to me if there’s not something explicitly needing them, like sexual content

5 Likes

… so whats diamond fate gonna be ?

Prolly nothing unless people really feel like she should be visited again

1 Like

I was think of more along line of punishment like having her pic on the wall of bad fluffs that are banned …

1 Like

I’d love some more stories from the center. :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t make a habbit of using future tense

1 Like

What lol

I think someone just lost thier job.

1 Like

You kept using “he would” “they would” talking like the whole story was going to happen in the future. It reads awkwardly

1 Like

Fair point but honestly even with it pointed out to me I doubt it’s a habit that’ll end :shrug: The greater points of the English language will elude me

1 Like

Diamond you vacant bimbo!!!

1 Like

fair enough

1 Like

What I love about your writing is how easy it is for you to drop little jokes like this in that aren’t really built up or anything so they don’t mess with the flow.

As far as the usage of “would”, after a quick crl+f I checked all the instances and it was either describing “it was capable of” eg: “a car would get 400 miles on a tank of gas” or was simply describing the next scene in relation to the present.

2 Likes

There are greater points? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: