Prissy Gets Punished (Ace)

Here’s your new Fluffy House, Prissy
It means you get to sleep outside all the time!

1 Like

-wait you are telling me that my actions…have consequences?no no no it must be my stupid family yes is all their fault

7 Likes

Too quick . I recommend dousing her in a mixture cigarette ashes and snuff spit

The smell would be unbearable to a normal fluffy and even more so to one as pampered as prissy

Leave her like that for a few days as the ash falls off make her clean it up by eating it

If her behavior improves simply wash it off with a garden hose

You can only pillow a fluffy one time

This can be done anytime they are bad

Eventually all you’ll have to do is say you are getting the ashtray

And they will fall in line

Simple . Efficient and technically a form of recycling

4 Likes

You came up with this but don’t write abuse stories?? Lmaoo great idea though, I really like that.

3 Likes

The thing people don’t realize about hugboxers is

That we do technically “abuse”

But it’s framed around being a punishment

Simply pillowing or torture a fluffy over simply existing isn’t cathartic to us

When you set the rules of no lasting physical damage you open up a world of possibilities
For “abuse”
Limited only by your imagination

The punishment I mentioned is fairly similar to one a kid at my school got

His mom caught him smoking and she made him go to bed without brushing his teeth , sleep in the clothes that reeked of smoke ,she didn’t even let him shower until the next day

But the lesson stuck and he never wanted to even look a cigarette again

3 Likes

Facts

1 Like

It’s kind of hard to even feel mad at the fluffy when the dumb-human tag is so clearly in effect, and they were raised shitty!

I mean I still wanna see some suffering though, what the fuck do you think we’re here for?

I call it a “truck-stop chia pet”

2 Likes

Doubt Prissy will ever change. Might as well kill her. Or give her a slow death.

1 Like

She is so dumb , she knows her dumb pet is getting out of control and there she is crying or sniffling like shit just doing nothing.:triumph:

2 Likes

In my mind she’s basically the fluffy owner equivalent of one of those wealthy parents who raises a kid who drunk drives and kills 6 people and thinks they did nothing wrong. Just a rich lady with a severely detached sense of the world and responsibility.

7 Likes

Can we call up someone with magic and turn Kathleen into a fluffy and send both of them to their fate?

Hey they may be pretty garbage at fluffy ownership but at least this couple isn’t badly parenting a living being who’s life could possibly MATTER, amirite?

I wonder who’s running this expensive ( snicker ) school- trying to decide which flavor of abuser-turned- profit minded ‘educator’ would be the most entertaining. Army style training until the fluffy is physically and mentally broken down to chirpy stage? Sensory deprivation chamber for a week? Or my favorite, the ol’ ‘transfer the brain of a well behaved but ill-colored fluffy into the family pet, educated enough to pass ( to a vapid rich person anyway ) for the same, put brain into old fluffy’s body, enjoy the money AND the ability to torture a spoiled brat for the rest of its miserable life’ option? Ahh the possibilities.

1 Like

Why it just so happens to be this place Fluffy Wellness Center which is definitely very professional and wouldn’t ever make mistakes

4 Likes

Ooh, this looks promising! grabs the popcorn

If we’re REALLY lucky, maybe Sugar’s old daddeh might have been invited to some of the more ‘extreme behavioral therapy’ courses, to demonstrate the fine art of traumatizing a fluffy into compliance!

1 Like

If a smarty and his herd were to stop by and give prissy the usual treatment… I’d only kill him after they were done.

1 Like

You’re over complicating things

The most effective form of torture for such a selfish creature is simply “nothing”

Make them crave everything but give them nothing

Leave the body completely unharmed

Make them crave the sweet release of death but give them no means of hastening the process

Let their own health be a curse

They have their precious leggies and see places

What good are legs with no one to run to?

What good are eyes with nothing worth seeing ?

What good is a tongue with no one to talk to?

The fluffy equivalent of sitting in the dmv with nothing to do

1 Like

I’m trying to write a story here, not tend a zen garden

2 Likes

Prissy didn’t want the teddy bear

Make her so starved for love and physical contact

That she wishes she had something as simple as that teddy bear to lessen the crushing loneliness

Only to remember that she destroyed it

And sink further into despair until finally her own mind derps itself to escape the hell of sissy own creation

1 Like

Do not fret, I am sure Kathleen makes up for it by being brisk with the poors :smiling_imp: