Fluffy's AU BUT...! Part 1.2 ENG/ESP (By:NekuChan)

MAGICAL 0a

ENGLISH

MAGICAL 02 en
MAGICAL 03 en

PART 2 IS HERE! Fluffies as magical girl’s mascots are still fluffies and still the most incopetent and useless creatures that can exist. Wanted to finish all the story this week but seems like that won’t be possible, however I could still update the story! :3

BTW, Our girl knows these are aliens and by “nestie” they mean the planet, so the whole planet might go BOOM! And she doesn’t help them.

Happy holydays, guys!

ESPAÑOL

MAGICAL 02 es
MAGICAL 03 eS

Hay insultos que no se pueden traducir xd
Parte 2 de los fluffies como mascots de chicas mágicas, pero aún siendo fluffies y siendo unos inútiles e incopetentes como ya conocemos (?) Quería acabar toda la historia esta semana, pero emocioné con otras cosas y no se va a poder, pero al menos acabé la parte 2.

Por cierto, la chica sabe que son aliens y por “nidito” se refieren al planeta entero. Así que si no los ayuda todo el planeta se va a la mierda.

Disfruten las vacaciones de semana santa y no tiren agua el sábado a lo pendejo que de por sí ya nos está cargando la chingada con la escaséz :'v

PART 1

68 Likes

Amazing lol
Don’t forget your name.

5 Likes

Totally did, thanks for the reminder! Corrected! :3

5 Likes

Next part has the girl taping the fluffies to herself so they can’t leave in the middle of the fight.

8 Likes

This is a very goofy premise and I am here for it. 10/10

1 Like

Loving the sailor moon and pretty cure references

2 Likes

I’d love to see a Part 3 cuz this is hilarious
So they’re emotional manipulators on top of not great as magical companions?
I wonder what the bext oart would involve tbh. Also i dread to think what sparties are like in this AU lol

2 Likes

Esto es genial!!!

1 Like

Im beginning to worry on the poor girl’s health and mentality from these selfish shit who couldn’t put their fucking act together.

I hope if another ver is out she finally quit and never bother listening to their bullshit.

And turns out the reason they are been eradicated cause they are invasive species.

5 Likes

This is absolutely phenomenal!
Im at work trying not to laugh my ass off because my co-workers would want to know what was so funny

4 Likes

She forgot to take into account that fluffies’ greatest power is THE POWER OF ABSOLUTE INCOMPETENCE!

5 Likes

Yeah, just like regular fluffies always twisting things around so they are the victim.

Oops! I might have given away too many clues in this part, but dang it! you get 100 points!

9 Likes

Wait theres clues on that? I admit i missed those, wheres that? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeheyyyy :laughing: , wow I didn’t know I accidentally got close to the real plan :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

morir con toda la humanidad o seguir ayudando a esas ratas de mierda inutiles, tuve una buena vida, no larga pero hey fue buena

1 Like

OMGGG I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE END OF THOSE SHITRATS

1 Like

The Witch’s Familiar of folklore is a devil, after all. Even the less dark versions of Magic Girls often are subject to a degree of exploitation from their creature companions: I fear some of this reflects how young Japanese woman are used by their managers, & the like.

2 Likes

They need to be pillowed and attached to her legs with duct tape (she’d have her socks on so the duct tape wouldn’t hurt her)

1 Like

The girl is better off with Umbra Witch powers from Bayonetta…the downside is you go to Hell when you die and sone abilities involved being nude but the weapons and summons are wicked…no pun intended

2 Likes

From what I understand, going to the Inferno in Bayonetta`s cosmology is relatively unembarrassing. But then, so is public nudity, it seems.

3 Likes