Fluffy's AU BUT...! Part 1.1 ENG/ESP (By NekuChan)

MAGICAL 0

ENGLISH

MAGICAL 01 en

So I wanted to make this since Valentine’s day (yeah, way too slow) but didn’t really have time, I just finished some commissions and had a little break to draw what I want, so here I am! Originally it was just the cover, but it envolved in my head and gave me an idea for a full comic hopefully 2-3 more parts like this depending on how much I extend the ending. I prefer to post my comics fully complete but I’ve been having some bad luck with them saving them so I think I’ll post them as I go.

If I don’t get drained, too busy or just tired I might try to also do one on a fantasy setting. We’ll see.

Retaking in consideration to change my username too.

ESPAÑOL

MAGICAL 01 es

Tuve esta idea desde el San Blas de hacer fluffies como las “mascots” de un mahou shoujo pero andaba super ocupada y no tenía tiempo libre TwT Por fín acabé mis commis y pos puedo dibujar lo que quiera un rato. La idea evolucionó de un dibujo, a un comic a una serie de Universos alternos (AU) con fluffies en distintas situaciones y espero poder terminar la historia y hacer uno en un setting de clásica fantasía medieval también. Soy de subir los comics completos pero he estado super salada con mis archivos y me quedé traumada (?) así que los voy a subir por capítulos, con fe van a ser otros 2-3 tiras igual dependiendo que tanto alargue el final y si no me canso, enojo o fastidio. Por ahora es todo.

As an extra, this story would participate in the current comunitty’s CROSSOVER EVENT Even if it’s not totally a crossover and more like a parody, also if this inspires you on your own take feel free to do so!

PART 2

66 Likes

IMG_1383

6 Likes

Is the font too small? ;w;

3 Likes

no he is simply flabbergasted

13 Likes

Im curious how this AU will continue…genuinely cuz it does sound like s fun twist on both MGs and fluffies… i wonder what the villains might look like too and im curious why do they meld with the MG?

3 Likes

No. It’s perfect as usual, Neku. :+1:

7 Likes

It’s gonna be a weird parody specially considering how fluffies tend to ruin everything.
Hope It doesn’t dissapoints!

12 Likes

Ty! For a moment I tought it was the font’s size/colors :'3

2 Likes

I sm not and weirdly enough i want to hear more of this tbh :3 im a worldbuilding nutter that loves hearing others AUs

2 Likes

My G-d. You made magical girls even more cloying. That takes a special and terrible genius.

(That’s a compliment, btw.)

5 Likes

If I don’t get more commissions hopefully it would be finished by next week, the ending is gonna explain a lot!

Just you wait! xD

6 Likes

Wonderful and hilarious as always NekuChan

5 Likes

lo dire en español por que no hay traduccion al ingles “que cojones acabo de ver hermano…”

1 Like

Also due to growing up watching Power Rangers in my childhood and things like that i will say i am always a sucker for that stuff and i admit i watched a rare few MG anime as a kid but one i recall is iirc Mew Mew Power. But still cuz of tropes in Power Rangers, Madoka Magica and Mew Mew i genuinely love the villains and monster-of-the-week foes and even the lowly grunts in those shows.

3 Likes

A fellow man of culture I see.

3 Likes

Hay frases que no pueden ser traducidas xDD

Actually the whole “fusion” thing idea came from Tokyo Mew Mew :smiley: (Mew Mew power) where the girls get infused with the animal DNA but it’s exagerated here of course, as for the Madoka one there’s gonna be something about it around too but that’s a spoiler.

3 Likes

My witches senses are tingling

2 Likes

3 Likes

200w

1 Like

This would be welcome in our April theme event

2 Likes