Fly Tipping (TG_89)

Dispose of your rubbish responsibly.

Thanks to @AmbitiousLeather8309 for casting a critical eye over it (and PonePone for being nice)

As always, feedback and/or critique is both welcomed and invited.

81 Likes

We can’t stop here, this is bat fluff country

8 Likes

The desert will finish a fluffy within hours.

7 Likes

This is gorgeous scenery! Excellent work on the whole background!!! :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Holy shit dude… that’s sad and scary AF

4 Likes

Interesting fact about me I live up in the wilderness in the mountains of California and there’s this road that people would use to Abandon dogs

I know this is just fictional, but the pic often reminds me that there are a lot of people who aren’t really cut out for pets and instead of just taking them to a shelter. They just pretty much leave them for dead out in the wilderness which is pretty messed up.

I know this is fiction so please don’t flame on me

Idea for story, a drifter and a fluffy‘s incredible Odyssey

9 Likes

It looks like west Arizona or east cali, definitely bat county

5 Likes

Some snakes or birds are gonna be eating real good today!! Hooray!

3 Likes

This could be an interesting comic. the story of the sad end of him in the desert

3 Likes

And then you do a slow pass and when he’s nice and hopeful you peg him right in the eye with an empty

2 Likes

I hope all those who leave animals to die like this will themselves go blind and live in misery. Only poor and really retarded people think it is normal to take the life of an animal.

4 Likes

rather the sign papers they just leave on the road, which is super illegal that gets you 3 years in jail and a huge ass fine, So why they do this is a very dumb mystery to me

1 Like

More like meth country

2 Likes

He roamed through the desert
That pighorse with no name

1 Like

This came out GREEEEEAT!!!

3 Likes

“Nu weabe! Joe diwt am onwy widdwe babbeh!”

1 Like

Great background. Keep up the good work :+1:

3 Likes

This is the perfect opportunity for Babbeh to be adopted into a herd of cowboy Fluffies.

3 Likes

Wonder who or what will do this abandoned pest in.

1 Like

Dude, I’m poor as shit, and I treat animals well. You might want to change your phrasing.

1 Like