Foal-A-Cola sneak peek give away. "WildeFaun"

Introducing D’arc Foal-A-Cola the semi random online surprise! Using only just weaned foals we please the little one in their can for delivery right after purchase and guarantee a living product with expedited shipping.

It’s absolutely free! All you need to do is pick a “flavor” this will decide what color combination you will likely get. As this is a give away sex and breed will be random, in future you can choose.

1. Black Cherry Cola
    Wyldefyr

2. Vegetable Medley
    WolfysMagic0130 Birne

3. Milk Shake
    FluffnPuff MintFox199

When you get your Foal-A-Cola bottle point away from face and others and twits! “D’arc is not held responsible for harm to yourself, others, property, or the foal if you are careless.”

There are two bottles of each flavor, one per person , and it’s first come first serve. Again sex and breed are completely random while color is based on the flavor!

GET YOURS NOW!!!

37 Likes

ooOOOOOOO BOI i am DEFINITELY weak for the Strawberry Citrus color scheme :heart::heartpulse::orange_heart::yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Ok one strawberry Citrus claimed.

3 Likes

Gimme dat pure water

1 Like

One water coming up!

i’ll go for morning brew, why not

1 Like

Okie dokie

Groovy Grape, Please!

1 Like

I love me some black cherry

1 Like

Grape on it’s way

1 Like

Cherry for you

2 Likes

Oh man. I’ve been good and not done one of these in a bit but fuck it. Lol. Gimme dat mimosa sunrise, plz. <3

1 Like

Oh gosh, please tell me tropical punch is still available?!
Edit: I forgot to ad that I’m absolutely in love with this party popper foal idea! It’s so fun!

3 Likes

Milkshake of you please!

1 Like

Very berry if you have it in stock.

1 Like

Milkshake please?

1 Like

With that milk shake is gone

All yours

On it’s way

1 Like

All yours, enjoy