Foal Euthanasia, by RQ (FB ID: 54816)

212 Likes

They die happy, thats much better than most

59 Likes

I mean, give them the best day of their life before they have a peaceful forever sleepies. This is how I’d do euthanasia

45 Likes

A small amount of comfort and a long sleep.

If only others have as much of a shit about infant Fluffies

28 Likes

It’s rare to see different ways put those things down.

5 Likes

This… make me feel conflicted on one hand they die happy, on the other, it’s a gas chamber sooo.

5 Likes

a peaceful return to the arms of the lord

4 Likes

Unless it’s just lori sunum or whatever filler is called I’d love to read the fine text :slight_smile:

Wonderful comic too!

Lorem ipsum

1 Like

This is a lot like one of Swindle’s “Bill the Exterminator” stories. Bill has to cull an overcrowded shelter, so he has all the fluffies gather in the front yard for playtime, then tells them he’s going to take them all home, but they need to be vaccinated first. Instead of shots, though, they just need to close their eyes and breathe a special gas he brought with him, something he created himself. They do, and in moments the whole group has peacefully, painlessly passed on. It’s a great story, and it really shows how good a guy Bill is despite his job.

8 Likes

Oh man you almost had me there

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

What are you talking about? I was completely serious.

I would like to point out that a CO² euthanasia would very quickly become a horrorshow. The trigger for the pain of suffocation is caused by increased concentration of carbonic acid in the blood, which is caused by the presence of CO² in the lungs. The gas used for sleep euthanasia is Nitrogen, N², as the body cannot detect it or oxygen.

That being said, I would love to see a second part where all the foals wake up in a panic as their lung are burning and their chests are trying to exhale in a desperate attempt for air. Possibly accidental abuse as the person mixed up the tanks.

16 Likes

Who knows? It might be CO

3 Likes

This is carbon MONoxide, which I’m pretty sure is painless.

3 Likes

Whats wrong with the purple one? You could get a good price

Probably one of those worlds where fluffies are too plentiful and making money off them is harder. Or purple might be on their shit color list. Personally I like purple.

2 Likes

CO is not painless.

1 Like

And how would you know? I’ve admittedly never been exposed to it myself, but I’m not going to trust your word over everything I’ve read unless you give me a personal anecdote or other solid proof.

1 Like