Foal Euthanasia, by RQ (FB ID: 54816)

and then they will all take a little nap for eternity,this is the most human way to deal with ferals that i saw honestly

2 Likes

I looked it up, and apparently the symptoms of CO poisoning include ā€œheadache, dizziness, weakness, upset stomach, vomiting, chest pain, and confusionā€.

But if someoneā€™s sleeping or drunk, they can die before they have any symptoms.

So Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s what one would do if one decides to commit suicide via CO poisoning.

That, and itā€™s more likely to work with an older car, because, yā€™know, newer cars emit less COā€¦ thereā€™s actually a lot of things that can go wrong.

2 Likes

So itā€™s painless if you conk out before the symptoms start, but painful if you donā€™t? That makes this scenario way more believable, since fluffies tend to live on a razorā€™s edge of happiness and misery anyway.

3 Likes

I tried to look it up and google told me not to kill myself lol

3 Likes

Same here. Stupid algorithm.

2 Likes

Yeah, do not look this up too hard or you may get a random ā€œwellness checkā€ the next dayā€¦

1 Like

Weā€™re being spoiled with all these great RQ posts lately

2 Likes

Seems easy enough- lace the dinnertime ā€˜skettiesā€™ with some sedative, let the little buggers enjoy their last meal, then its time for sleepy time! Dim the lights, let the little ones get comfy in a fluff pile, and after 30 minutes to be sure the sedatives are in, let in the gas. Also will give it plenty of time to vent off over night so the workers the next morning can swiftly dispose of the corpses in the bio waste bin, rinse out the tank and scrub any toys ( this is why you donā€™t see any soft toys or stuffed animals in there incidentally ) before the next batch of unwanted foals begins to arrive.

2 Likes

RQ does the some if the best sadbox in this community for sure

1 Like

Looking at the post, Iā€™m beginning to really suspect that sleeping pills and Carbon monoxide is the intend message. I did not initially get that from it, admittedly.

Agreed. The art is admittedly horrendous but man is she creative

Use helium if you donā€™t want them to detect something is wrong. Personally I would want that.

2 Likes

Honestly RQ may not know what is used though. Also theyā€™re fluffies. So if they say itā€™s painless itā€™s painless since they ainā€™t real.

1 Like

It gives it a charm, or, if Iā€™m feeling annoying, S O U L.

2 Likes

Right they ā€œmixed upā€ the tanks

Is that CO2? Lmao CO2 poisoning would be one of the most brutal and agonizing ways to die.

I absolutely approve.

This is what it says:

Foal Euthanasia Chamber
Usage Instructions

ā€”Ensure foals are calm
ā€”Tell foals itā€™s time to go to sleep
ā€”Turn down lights
ā€”Wait until foals are lying down
ā€”Turn on gas
ā€”Wait 20 min.

5 Likes

I tried to do it with a Ford Taurus years and years agoā€¦ Didnā€™t work, just gave me a headache. On the other hand, spending hours thinking youā€™re about to die can really invigorate your self-preservation instinct.

2 Likes

RQā€™s fluffies are so emotive, it makes it extra moving when things happen to them. You really feel their joys and sorrows.

Not an expert, but Iā€™m pretty sure CO2 asphyxiation is pretty humane. Tired, then asleep, then dead?