Foal In An Egg 2 Electric Boogaloo! [Art by: gr1m_1] [cmsn for:RandomAirPeople

Ah, yes…Gr1m’s work inspired my own sea-fluffs post:

Well-done!

2 Likes

This is so awesome man and the blooper with the suicide not save for work i guess :rofl:

4 Likes

It seems I involuntary misued the product because I suffer some of the side effects and yet I have no fluffy to show for my mishaps. :disappointed:

3 Likes

D-did that one guy turn into a giant fluffy?!

Also this was so good!

3 Likes

Dang, that’s a lot of work and it’s very detailed. :clap:

Ahhh yes, giving a foal a decent upbringing only to put it in a factory. I suppose there’s plenty of cases where the fate of a fluffy is decided in the later foal stages when it’s grown significantly, so there’s a standard protocol that all foals are raised under, but dang, life is always wrecking fluffies’ hopes as usual. xP

3 Likes

There are artists who will accept money to make art at my request to get the ideas out? More people should know about that!

2 Likes

I know right? It feels like I’ve been exploiting this life hack!

1 Like

Well now everyone knows your secret!

Like that seen in the OG Mulan.

“Now all of China knows you’re here!”

2 Likes

I love this, your fluffies are by far some of the most expressive and enjoyable to see in pain.
The amount and quality of detail is staggering and I can prove it empirically because my phone can’t handle this comic and my laptop starts to sound like a jet on takeoff.

2 Likes

Good ol doctor spoosh

1 Like

Oh this is bloody brilliant I have a special place in my heart for industrial abuse on fluffies and this just hit the spot. Well done, welldone indeed.

1 Like

That was amazing! The care of the newborn foals was more detailed than I’ve ever seen from ANY box, going into details that even the most meticulous hugbox often tends to leave up to fluffy mummahs to handle! :heart:

4 Likes

wow the amount of time and creativity put in these is amazing.
I know it’s supposed to be abuse, but some parts specially the lab accident with the guy clearly steps into horrobox for me, it was gruesome and incredible scary.

6 Likes

Yes exactly! I saw a similar video that was my inspiration at the time!

4 Likes

So many different paths of life, so many opportunities for things to go horribly wrong!

Cuteness transitioning into existential horror is one of my favorite parts about fluffies. Is the green one like the blue one in that it’s inside will regrow., hence the “not again”?

2 Likes

weeeeeeeeee
Screenshot_20220328-084457~2

3 Likes

This is flat out brilliance. You are truly a master in the art of fluffy suffering.

Screenshot_20220328-184609

I want to clap while this piece of shit is cooing in my hands

2 Likes