Foal In An Egg 2 Electric Boogaloo! [Art by: gr1m_1] [cmsn for:RandomAirPeople

Hey FC! Something nice and kind of new! Commissioned by @anon68543914 a redo/remaster of my foal in an egg project in its entirety as seen in Chapter 1 and Chapter 13 of Grim’s Grimoires! It has a little bit of something for everyone! I hope you like it!

330 Likes

Holy crap this was a lot of work! How long does it take?

37 Likes

Thanks for reading, it took like over a month to do
:derp:

53 Likes

Over a month? I’d believe it, and that still seems fast. Wow!

Great work man, great work :slight_smile:

17 Likes

You are the first fluffy artist i ever saw. The reason i joined FC lol great work Gr1m

14 Likes

This is EXCELLENT!

6 Likes

ah yes, my mother is a side effect… no wonder why she abandoned me, i should ahev known she was a FLUFFY!

9 Likes

Poor one dude

4 Likes

Delete
Oh don’t say it, don’t say it, don’t say it.

Funny, I just started modelling my own version of the leg holding boards for use in things like factory breeding.

20 Likes

This was an egg- cellent post! lol

I enjoyed how each of them got their own personal hell. Not only that but to have them raised from the start with love and attention then bam! Abuse!

6 Likes

whenever i see the word “kneading” or a foal crying from happiness…i wanna take a hammer and just GO APESHIT TILL ITS A MANGLED LITTLE PIECE OF FUCKMEAT. good comic btw i like it.

11 Likes

This instantly reminded me of these experiments where people grow chicks in open eggs:

7 Likes

Same.
Was the comic where the kid was buying a pair of FIACs.

Awesome work Grim. It’s fantastic to see new content. And great concept RandomAirPeople. :heart:

4 Likes

@gr1m_1 It came out eggcelent! Thanks again for doing the commission! It was great to work with you.

8 Likes

Damn this is good! Amazing stuff!

2 Likes

Grim post is like Xmas morning.

9 Likes

This actually amazing work. Detailed explanation of the Product and it’s process of manufacturing it

The Foal in an Egg would probably be a great substitute for Egg parenting assignments and the fluffies resulted from the projects could work as subject for Dissection in Biology classes…

The issue is the price tho. Seems to me like these portable Fluffy incubator would be tad expensive for a Highschool Class

3 Likes

This is hot stuff. You are amazing at this.

I sincerely wish I could get something like this done in a month or two. Thank you for making it.

4 Likes

I imagine all the work you haad
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice job grim1, as always!

2 Likes

Industrial abuse shown step by step.

3 Likes