Which Fluffy suffered the most?

Holy shit, how the hell did I forget Green Grassy?

https://fluffy-community.com/t/a-wild-smarty-artist-great-white-nope-prequel-to-the-loft/10073
https://fluffy-community.com/t/the-loft-artist-great-white-nope-parts-1-11/9747

7 Likes

You’re godamn right

6 Likes

Fillmore is definitely way up there.
We can’t discount Skippy
There’s also Booger
And of course Gerald

5 Likes

Added a link so more people can enjoy the tale

3 Likes

Larur’s infinitely dying turd.

4 Likes

Just gonna list some of my fave.

5 Likes

Lilblue from Foal Torture might not have had the most sustained abuse but it did have one of the most detailed. That lil dude got straight messed up.

6 Likes

Lucy from Ace’s Mukbang series had an awful, drawn out fate that I think about quite often lol

3 Likes

It:’s not over

6 Likes

Yep, that’s the craziest part. Even after all he’s gone through, being cucked by Red Baron, having his balls crushed, his special friend and foals dying, being raped by two stallions and having to live with the guilt of what he did to their foals, being set on fire, his agony is STILL far from over.

2 Likes

When they get brutalized to the point of not even being cute anymore.

Lilblue went through hell and yet he still loved his daddeh after all that.

4 Likes

The Complete nuggetification comic is horrifying I love it

6 Likes

The ‘Patience is Rewarded’ comic by the same author is one of my personal faves. Just how broken he is at the end living in his little happy fluffy fantasy world.

1 Like

Gonna suggest ‘Mallo’ from The Biggest Litterbox, one of my favourite stories.

3 Likes

Ow wowd an’ say-vee-ow, Jesus Chwist :vito:

1 Like

I’d put Skippy a bit lower than the rest because he gets a happy ending. Still one of my favorite fluffy stories, though.

4 Likes

Fillmore is by-far the bleakest, most depressing fluffy story I’ve ever read. Everytime there seems to be a ray of hope, it’s snuffed out in brutal fashion.

Some contenders I know of that haven’t been mentioned yet are Spinel and the two fluffies from The Farm (both stories by Wolfram_Sparks).

3 Likes

The part that really makes that story for me is the fact that LilBlue was right all along about the owner, but by the time the owner realizes it, it’s already too late.

2 Likes

My vote is for Gerald. His whole life was pain after pain. Not just his, either; it was his pain, his fluffy family’s, his human owner’s, and eventually the pain of hundreds and hundreds of human children at the worst possible times in their lives. He’s a repository of suffering, and can’t even go into a wan’ die spiral because the world contains so much fucking pain, and he’s been given the job of soothing it.

There’s suffering, and there’s Gerald.

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of the ending. But still really good comic, one of da best even.

1 Like