Foal Theft. (Mister_K)

It’s a chilly November morning. Its the weekend and i have no plans to speak of…

“Maybe i’ll just go for a walk, fresh air would do me some good…”

I walk around my area and take in the nice weather. The skies are grey but its nice and chilly. Perfect weather to get a coffee.

I head to the local coffee stop and pick up donut and a medium double double. Privately owned businesses are so much better than cheap chains…

I continue my walk while munching my donut and taking the occasional sip of my coffee. As i do so, i silently wonder what i can do with all my free time today.

Then suddenly i hear a voice coming from a small alley. It sounds rather high pitched though. Not havjng anything else to do, i investigate the voices. Creeping around the corner i find the source.

“Mummah wub babbehs~ babbehs wub mummah~” a feral fluffy pony is singing to her litter of foals. Theres 5 of them and none of them look older than a few days, they dont even have their eyes open yet.

It’s rather rare seeing a feral around here these days. Most feral fluffies are rounded up by fluffy wranglers and either put to sleep, or brought to shops and shelters like that Emporium run by that big guy that wears pit vipers. Where theyre sold for a cheap price.

The feral hasnt seen me yet. I stay still and ponder what to do… K will probably pay a decent price for that family, or i can just call the wranglers and tip them off…

I sneak a peek at the feral again, whos happily babbling to her babies. Shes nothing special, but those little foals are real cute. Maybe i can have a little fun here…

I emerge from the corner and walk up to the mare while making my presence known.

“HEY! Fluffy!!”

The mare jolts at the sudden outburst and retreats into her cardboard box and closes the flaps. That would probably keep out a stray cat or maybe a small dog.

But i’m not either of them.

Not wanting to hurt the babies, i rip the flaps open again and see the mare curled up in a ball, hiding her babies with her dirt matted fluff.

“Pwease nu huwt babbehs…”

“I’ll hurt you if you dont get out here. Walk out, or i’ll drag you out!”

The mare, fearing for her and her babies safety complies with my demand. She waddles out of the box with fear on her face and tears in her eyes. She leaves her babies in the box however, putting herself between me and them.

“Those are very cute babies you have there.”

“F-Fank ou’… mistah be nyu daddeh? Owd daddeh nu wuv-”

“No, i just want your babies. Give them to me.”

The mares eyes go wide and she raises her voice. She’s still scared, but she puts on a brave face.

“Nu! Nu gib’ babbehs to meanie hooman! Babbehs too wittew! Babbehs nee’ mummah huggies an’ miwkies!”

“I can take care of them. So give them to me!”

“Mummah say NU! Now go way!”

“The cold time is here little fluff, do you really think your babies can survive out here with you? Or what about if you get caught by wranglers? Then you and your babies will be seperated anyway!”

“Mummah. SAY. NU!! Mistah can nu hab-”

I cut her off with swift kick to the ribs. Sending her to the other side of the alley. I gently take the foals from the box and put them in my pocket, which they quickly soil. They chirp and peep at the foreign feeling of my hands and the inside of my pocket, theyre scared.

The mare gets back up, but its too late. I already have possession of her litter. She waddles over to me and beats at my boot and ankle with her small hoof.

“Mummah gib sowwy hoofsies! Gib back babbehs!”

“Nah.”

Instead of kicking her again, i pour what remains of my still VERY hot coffee all over her. Which causes her to writhe in pain.

“BAD WAWA BUWNIES! WHY HUWT MUMMAH!?”

I destroy the box as a final “fuck you” and walk off to let her deal with her new burns alone.

“Wonder what i should name these little guys?”

Part 2: Foal Theft pt.2 (Mister_K)

27 Likes

Id read the hell out of a part 2

2 Likes

Got an idea for a part 2 that involves mama following the foal thief back to his home.

Doesn’t end well for her.

2 Likes

Doubt anything will end well for the mare or foals.

2 Likes

I see part 2 is posted. I shall reread this part because why the fuck not

1 Like