Foal Under Hoof [ Sexygoatgod ]

75 Likes

Hey look, an Earthie.

12 Likes

STOP GIVING HER BABIES!!! THE OWNERS ARE STUPID!!!

16 Likes

Yeah, those toys don’t last very long.

4 Likes

Is that Banshee?

2 Likes

Yuup

5 Likes

Huh, and I thought earthie’s were more sturdy…

2 Likes

Hard to be sturdy when you’re a literal baby

7 Likes

Tish tosh! Why, when I was their age, I hoofed it to school ten miles both ways! BAREFOOT!

3 Likes

The woman is the stupid one, while the guy doesn’t care.

3 Likes

We call that neglect these days

2 Likes
Summary

I was mocking the fact she is a hornless Unicorn.

5 Likes

I really wanna see her with a huggie foal, (meaning a huggie toy that chirps, not a half pillowed-) she seems intelligent enough to tell the difference but I’m still curious if she’d react aggressively

3 Likes

Noooooo baby!

3 Likes

Well yeah. If we called the older generation out on maladaptive behavioral practices, they’d start calling us snowflakes again. Or gaslighting us. But enough about my family XD

6 Likes

Owner: “Nooo!!! You’re supposed to give all babies huggies and love!!!”

Banshee: “Dummeh babbeh go squish.”

7 Likes

Your fluffy needs to learn how to play with foals correctly. You give stompies to babbeh’s leggies then step on its tail and watch it shit itself trying to escape with broken legs. At least scare it with your no-nos

2 Likes

Yay!!! :heart::nerd_face::heart:
I’ve missed her!!

3 Likes

UPHILL BOTH WAYS IN A BLIZZARD!!!
…
…
…
IN JULY!!!

4 Likes

Considering her attitude in other pics is (IIRC) a mix of bored apathy and disdain for the weak, I don’t think she’s deliberately killing them right off the bat, but rather testing each one to see if it can toughen up into something worthwhile or not, with the answer inevitably being “not” and her being like “Meh, anudda dummeh gu skish. Nuffin’ o’ vawue was wost.”

3 Likes