Foal vs sticky glue trap -- RQ

177 Likes

Brutal. And, weirdly enough, I was just talking about this kind of thing in that post about microfluffy infestations.

21 Likes

That’s what reminded me to post it!
TBH glue trap are super cruel IRL. Which makes them perfect for fluffies.

36 Likes

Chirp!* Peep!* Sleep tight shit-rat.

14 Likes

Yeah. I tend to use them myself with mice. For whatever reason, I’ve had better luck with those than kill traps. And dealing with them is super fucked up. They are usually very much alive, but have nearly ripped their paws and skin off trying to get out. And I really don’t have the stomach to execute them, especially since I haven’t so far been able to think of a quick way to do it (fun fact, you can’t gas them with bleach fumes). So half the time, I just unstick them with cooking oil and let them go in the yard. Logically, I know they are as good as dead, but that way I don’t have to see it.

And fluffies would be 10x worse for me. The mice doing their scared squeaks is enough to pull on my heartstrings. Fluffies would be verbally begging for mercy and help and be literally crying.

15 Likes

Oh! Another classic from the booru? Mmmm! I can feel my teenage angst coming back to me with all these classics, lol.

6 Likes

This is absolutely amazing. Especially the disposal.

5 Likes

Huh, how would micros even survive in the wild? It seems like theyd be too small to even get through the grass… they would probably risk drowning every morning in the dew

7 Likes

throw the whole trap off the balcony like a frizbee, fluffy helicoptering away into the night.

8 Likes

That crunching sound, so satisfactory.

4 Likes

Wow this is great always liked this concept. Where is this foal anyway in a cupboard?

5 Likes

images (6)
yes-yes-join-the-dark-side

5 Likes

Head shot with a bb gun. It’s better than starving to death.

5 Likes

Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hate leads to suffering.
Suffering leads to…

4 Likes

Yes, a cupboard. How’d he get there? I don’t know. The same way other pests get into our homes, I guess.

6 Likes

I was about to say “just stomp it dead” but I can see how folding it over the trash/compost is less messy.

4 Likes

I laughed out loud when I first read it, and I laughed again. You’ve really mastered making fluffies look pathetic, RQ.

5 Likes

Then leave the corpse out as a warning to other fluffies.

Now I’m wondering if fluffies are smart enough to even be deterred by such a grisly scene :thinking:

Though leaving it alive and surrounding it with even more sticky paper would catch a ton if fluffies as more come to “hewp” the foal :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

The best bait for catching fluffies is other fluffies.

5 Likes

Yeah I find glue traps absolutely needlessly cruel. If you’re going to kill something just do it quickly.

4 Likes